• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who would u rather play like?

Rickety

Peace and Love
Lets hold hands instead :]

hey rob west, im from mission hills too. we should play eachother
Santi, I'm pretty sure the Mission Hills where Rob West lives is the Mission Hills in Los Angeles, not the Mission Hills area in San Diego. :]

I heard people who beat Azen aren't that good at this game ;)
Aw, thank you Edrees :]
I missed you! If anything good came out of that horrible D&B tournament, it was finally getting to see you for the first time since UCLA 5! <3

I like your beard :]

you're right
rickety's was much better
he should've been ranked before brawl
i think you fail to realize how good rick really is
i always wished he didn't sandbag so much
Lies! This must be the work of MikeHAZE! He's the sandbagger, not me! :]

i have no personal vendetta towards you
im just stateing my personal opinion
why are you getting butt hurt? you do the same...
ofcourse rick is going to say your better, he says everyone's better than him
Everybody is better than me! And to be fair/set the record straight, Adam beat me (2-0) at Nexus III in April '07, as well as beating me in a one dollar money match (again, 2-0) at UCLA V in March of '08.

I think in addition to being better than me, Adam-style counters Rickety-style. :]

Oh! That reminds me: Adam/P and I never had a hug match like we said we would do :'(

------

rickety does say everyone is better than him, but he is just being modest. b4 rickety got rusty he was a great melee player who managed to beat azen. rickety is probably better than u, p.
Aw, thank you for your kind words, but:

i took a game from m2k so what

fluke imo
Miharu (Hydro Kirby? If it is, Hi! :] ) speaks the truth :]

I wouldn't say fluke, but I will say that Azen let me win because he loves me* <3333
*I wish :'( More like, I love Azen! <333333

<333
<3

All of you will get ***** by Zhu.
ProdigyKid also speaks the truth :]

my fox ***** you
MikeHAZE is still sandbagger numero uno.

<3
rick(ety)

P.S. Even if we're all just play-fighting, lets all be happy and nice to each other :]
Love love love <3 ~

P.P.S. I still love Azen. (Not that I ever stopped :-P )

Miharu

Smash Hero
Rickety's too nice XD

I was just referring to how my win was a fluke. Last stock on YS, M2K decides to end with suicide dair. I tech it. He dies. He then picks FD. I then pick Ganon. And lose.

Who wants to get CG'd for 3 stocks?

Miharu

Smash Hero
A camping Fox vs a camping Jiggs is really ******** to watch; even more ******** to play out.

Was funny, though :D

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i dunno if you're joking but since you're from SD i'm gonna assume you're not:

breathing on him was figurative. i think you can take it from there.

Rickety

Peace and Love
^^^ why the **** you breathin on him

rickety's weird online. he talks alotta **** irl he's just quiet aboot it. he's still kooooooool tho
LOL Romeo. :-P
Every post you make always makes me literally laugh out loud :-P
I miss you! Come to a Brawl tournament :]

Edit: Eep! I have 998 Posts! I need to waste my 1000th post on something good :]

Or does defeat the purpose of wasting it? :-P
Caotic, help me! :]

$BONE$

Smash Ace
If you lose against P, Koryuu. I'll win your money back for you. I can't really read his posts though because I have him blocked but, if he wants to MM in the event you lose to him i'll gladly make an example out of him to help you out with the Marth match up.

You can handle Mike Haze yourself though. Hahaha. He's pretty much caught up with the Peach match up. I'll only take a bet with Haze under the circumstance that loser takes winner out to ramen next time they're in SD. ;D

Straight

Smash Journeyman
bone is going to **** u!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes i have played a shiek that chaingrabs the whole match, it was kira, and i already played zhu at the winterfest i won one game, but lost the set. also i do good in tournaments =)

and adam wont beat bone

Were they tournament matches? I saw your matches online. Unfortunately, you do play like fumi.

Agreed Park, yoshi sucks.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
holy crap. its gabe. lol. i was just thinking about your yoshi because of this thread and remember how you ***** the midwest at oc3? hahaha. that was so awesome.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
it's funny that kouryuu is bone's protege (or butt buddy -- don't tell me kouryuu doesn't look like a fruit) -- it doesn't really speak well of your own skill that your protege sucks so much

Park0o

Smash Ace
Were they tournament matches? I saw your matches online. Unfortunately, you do play like fumi.

Agreed Park, yoshi sucks.
Sometimes it doesn't matter how you play like, lilfumi. Yoshi can't grab and can't jump out of the shield...sometimes i think that it the bottom of the botttom.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
too bad he's actually not my protege and that he's just somebody who respects a better player when he sees one. i don't tell him how to do anything. he just cares to listen. he might be annoying and just some crappy player that will let you belittle him but, i don't really don't care what you or he has to think about it. i don't bring anybody down, regardless. maybe thats why you havn't quite reached the potential you claim to have. you just have to accept things as how they come vs. how they are not. this will be my stand until, i'm corrected. i'm giving you an opportunity to correct me. so beat koryuu then, play me and i'll show you who the bigger dog really is.. unless? exactly.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
So.... You're trying to sound cool by telling P to mm someone else? Sounds like you can't take care of j00self.
Learn reading comprehension. The MM between them is their own issue. I'm offering to win the money back by making an example out of the Marth vs. Peach match saying that P beats Koryuu. Do I know you? -

Edit: Calm down.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
Mike is good vs Peach. I've played him many times. But I think I owe him a MM more than anyone else actually.

Let's make it 5 bucks Mike. My Peach vs your Fox. 2/3, one stage cancel, neutrals only. You know how it works.

This isn't a friendly, so don't expect any sand baggage. Don't disappoint me.

replicate

Smash Lord
I remember the first time I heard of kouryuu

embrace the 12 said "man, who is this kouryuu fella, he has been **** talkin' all up on my comments and he sounds like an idiot"

O LOL

Top Bottom