• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who would you reccomend?

Veng

Smash Ace
OBVIOUSLY this is the Mario forum so PLEASE dont be biased, I had to pick one or the other.

There is Mario, then there is Luigi.

Ive played both a little and there solid characters, there short hop fire balls are pwnage.

Any help or tips on which one to choose?

I also like snake but hes a little too complicated to get down

The Trump Card

Smash Cadet
I like both but I perfer Mario because of how good he is at edgeguarding and how verstile he is.

This is my first post but I hope I helped.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I like Mario more in Brawl because I like edgeguarding. Most of Luigi's basic qualities are better than Mario's I think. Luigi seems a little hard to adjust to with his sliding around and all that, but Luigi's recovery is better than Mario's.

E-unit

Smash Cadet
I like combo-ing and edgegaurding so.....Mario.

Luigi is good for kills and recovering

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Snake. If not, Luigi. Mario's got a learning curve to get any good with him. They're better characters either way.

crifer

Smash Lord
i prefer mario,
because i think that luigi is easily spiked with his sideb...
and mario´s cape is just pwnage!

Amide

Smash Lord
It really depends. The cape with Mario is awesome, but luigi has lots of strengths such as the tornado and aerials. They're pretty equal, but I prefer Luigi.

Top Bottom