• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
My commentary is really bad...I think

Also, Sync is being so manly with the hospitality and **** he is providing. Really really solid. I just wanted to post this thanks here so that people who aren't housing with you know how great you are being.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Rich, here is the deal. If someone can house you tomorrow(sync?) i can come get you from the airport. But the thing is u would have to wait till i get off of work which would be at 8 or 9pm. If u are willing to wait at the airport i can get you. here is my phone number 409-692-0697

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
jerm gnes illmatics mom player 4 rockettrainer sync trey razer anybodys parents leaf dphat 2pac biggie esca xyro since mystics sister smooms si...afktho uuhhhhhhhh ,,.....ally dao lain

could one of you retrieve richy richbrown?

missed it by 1 minute......ninjed y

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
xyro. if you can bring him to my house i can house him still. i just can't get him from the airport. work called me in tomorrow till 5:30 and my sister got called in to work 4-10:30 and she has the car. i can house him wednesday and thursday and then im going to sync's thursday night and can take him there with me.

rich im sorry that this happened. ****ing work called me in and my sister in. it's the biggest inconvient and annoying bull****. and if you wanna stay here wednesday night and go with me to sync's thursday then im perfectly able to do at least that much.

Xyro77

xyro. if you can bring him to my house i can house him still. i just can't get him from the airport. work called me in tomorrow till 5:30 and my sister got called in to work 4-10:30 and she has the car.
can u guarantee u will take him to whobo? Once hes at whobo i think sync and the others will take over his housing/transportation needs needs

edit: nvm. sync said that if i drop rich at his house tomorrow night he will take care of him. rich is that ok with you?

RichBrown

Smash Master
I'd actually prefer to stay with maharba, if you guys can get me there, then get me to whobo that'd be ideal. Less people staying somewhere=more sleep for me lol

So yeah Xyro I think I'll wait for you to come at 8:00PM, and then we can go hang out at syncs, then if you or someone could take me to maharbas that'd be awesome.

Thanks guys!!! My flight leaves in 9 hours... I should probably pack lol

RichBrown

Smash Master
Oh wait, Maharba I just noticed you said you're staying with Sync from thursday on... we might as well just stay at syncs the whole time then

Xyro I'll text you right now so you have my number, and then I'll just wait for you at the airport til 8 or 9. **** I'm gonna be traveling allllllllll day tomorrow hfdakjsdhflakjsh

Xyro77

Everybody read the front page, ive made some changes. Added parking info/changed doubles payout.

Rich, i got yo text and ill pick you up at the airport tonight. If anybody can pick up rich for me PLEASE text me at 409-692-0697.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Ozz, you're playing me with your Falco and Metaknight $5.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Can someone PM me shugos number? Thanks!

And thank you Sync for getting me earlier so I don't have to wait forever at the airport lol, and good **** Xyro for being super helpful :3

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Xyro, since Zigsta can't make it let's make our MM the new hype MM. Want to increase it to $20?

Oh, accepting MMs from other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom