• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 3!! 3/18-20/2011!! Livestream: http://brawlstream.vgbootcamp.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Arkansas is leaving in 8ish hours. We'll be there around our usual time of between midnight and 1:30 Sync, so expect us then =) I'll see if your MK has gotten any better at fighting me.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
hey, I know this is last minute but can anyone pick me up at Hobby airport? I get in around 7:30 tonight.

make sure its not too much of a hassle because I know they have shuttles but they aren't free

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Huge problem guys:

LA was thought to have housing secured with Jio (jiovanni007). He works at a Marriott hotel, so he gets rooms at any Marriott for a cheaper price. Now a bad turn of events came up and he has to work this weekend, so he has an infinitesimal chance of making it, which also means we no longer have our guaranteed housing.

Right now we're looking at 6-7 people coming, in 2 cars. If anyone can help us out, that'd be spectacular.
Repost for new page! This is urgent!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Repost for new page! This is urgent!
our room can have about 2-3 of those people but you'll have to ask dakpo. the price will be around $55 for thursday-sunday

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Thanks Ripple, but we actually now only have one car, so we can't really split up. I appreciate the offer.

Now LA has narrowed it down to 5 people in one car. We've found a couple of hotels about 8 miles away from the venue for about $50 a night, but if anyone can house us, we'd greatly appreciate it!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
woot woot, hype JNig!!

me and turaz are leaving in a/b 12 hours.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Everyone in the tournament title is syncs house, minus seibrik and lee. Hyype!

The rodeo was ehh, but I had no money so that's why. It was basically a huge as carnival with barn animals and ford trucks. Also everyone was cowboys. Lol

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Been driving since 9am, still 3 hours to go. Almost there!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Man today was super rough. Nothing went right for me. lets hope the first day if whobo is good.

Parking is gonna be rough so please show up early and park wherever u can(ask people nearby for parking directions). U can lick up your badges at 8am. There will be a huge line outside the hotel so get in line early to get your badge.

Bring wii and ssbb please!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom