• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO 4: USA first MK banned national! Florida>Texas!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Megabus serves so many ppl in so many places every single day that it's not that surprising. Driving automatically carries much more risk than flying, statistically speaking.

Personally, it won't deter me from taking megabus again.

But that's cuz i'm not well off, financially.

Esca

Smash Champion
it was acutally a mm for the secret elixer that makes p-1 look like a 7th grader
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Shoutouts to HOUSTON

And MJG, Esca, K-bot, Gucci and PJ.
<3 Brawl Back Roomers

Call outs to Florida being too scared of losing to my Marth to play me.
MY BOY.

Seibrik needs to wear shirts with more than 30 guys in 1 house.
Hard reads.

Whenever Shaya talks, I just see him saying the words with his accent.
I concur.

hmm.....

Shaky

Smash Ace
Esca I'm mad you offered to go out to that one club and it never happened. You owe me next time I go to Texas >_>

Tesh

Smash Hero
Buy megabus tickets early.
Use money saved to purchase a helmet and other protective gear.
Curl into a fetal position and never fall asleep while the bus is moving.

Honestly though, if you guys are curious, I'm sure you could find the stats on how many trips megabus takes in a year and how many minor and major accidents happen. Its probably quite low.

Also Will, definitely send me those replays. I'll take care of it.
Bio also send me yours.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
yes bracket will be up. im still trying to catch up on school work/payouts/kid+wife stuff. gimmi some more time or deal with it.

Xyro77

wife and kids?

get your priorities straight, bracket comes first
When you have a one year old child that literally takes the most disgusting creamy **** of all time IN YOUR ARMS WHILE YOU ARE HOLDING HER, come tell me "bracket comes first"

When your wife comes home, is on her PERIOD and wants to talk about how horrible her day was, tell her "bracket comes first"

Brackets will be up before 2013, i promise.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL Allan idk why but I can't imagine you having a kid. Good stuff hosting the most enjoyable tournament series enjoy life :).

Xyro77

Thank you!

But yea I sometimes wonder "wtf how do I have a kid?"

I swear I wasn't there for the making of that THING. Had to have been the paper boy or milk man or something. I really hope I wake up from this sick dream. Like i wake up and I'll actually be on a beach somewhere with tons of ZeroSuit(litterally, no clothes) samus rubin me down with sun tan lotion while I sip some ice cold dr pepper. Maybe a little Brit spears music in the background while I'm Layin there in the hot sun fanning my face with hundred dollar bills, brawl strat guide or some ****.

:phone:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Thank you!

But yea I sometimes wonder "wtf how do I have a kid?"

I swear I wasn't there for the making of that THING. Had to have been the paper boy or milk man or something. I really hope I wake up from this sick dream. Like i wake up and I'll actually be on a beach somewhere with tons of ZeroSuit(litterally, no clothes) samus rubin me down with sun tan lotion while I sip some ice cold dr pepper. Maybe a little Brit spears music in the background while I'm Layin there in the hot sun fanning my face with hundred dollar bills, brawl strat guide or some ****.

I just died.

Bless you Xyro.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
brawl strat guide is straight ignorant :laugh:

Edit: although I didn't go to this WHOBO, I did go to last years WHOBO, and it was fun. So im sure this was equal or more amounts of said fun

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Hey whoever's Wii was at tv #1 bio and I saved our doubles matches vs ryo and tblue and I think vs esca and dphat too. Can you either upload those replays or send them to me?

Also, really fun tourney. Sucks I drowned in pools though, shoutouts when I make it back to Missouri

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I think a few people saved matches against me; my tag was MPTV and I used Ike most of the time, if not all the time. I don't care if you upload them or not.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That avatar...

Xyro77

Hey whoever's Wii was at tv #1 bio and I saved our doubles matches vs ryo and tblue and I think vs esca and dphat too. Can you either upload those replays or send them to me?

Also, really fun tourney. Sucks I drowned in pools though, shoutouts when I make it back to Missouri
Fae, i am extremely sorry about your travel arrangements this weekend. i dont know the complete story but from what sync told me you missed 2 different buses and your family had to come all the way down here to get you. i was willing to pay for another bus fee but sync never responded. Again man, im sorry the transportation sucked.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Well Monday kilik was running a little late and I wound up missing the bus by like two minutes. Then sync felt bad and spent $82.50 on new bus tickets for me to get home Tuesday. He also gave me instructions on how to get to the bus stop, the metro then the light rail, but after I got off I used the address he gave me to walk to the bus stop (815 Travis st), but it was really 815 pierce st. Travis took me about 20 mins to walk to from the light rail, so by the time we realized that it was pierce st. it was too late cause I only had half an hour to get to my bus after the light rail.

I called my aunt and told her what happened and she said that she'd come get me because she didn't want to take anymore chances. Sync told me that you offered to pay for my tickets back, but I didn't want you to. Like, you guys are complete strangers (outside of smash, of course) and I didn't want people who I barely knew to keep wasting their money on me. They were really kind gestures from you and sync though, and I thank you soooooo much for the hospitality and understanding. Like sync is one of the nicest smashers, and people in general, that I've ever met, and your offer was really kind too. So thanks a ton to you both. Also thanks to sync, maharba, illmatic, and pj for letting me stay at the house for two extra days, it made me feel not as bad for having to take up space.

Shoutouts to Houston smashers for being so cool

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I would have been screwed hard if it wasn't for xyro coming to the rescue on monday, I'm sorry to hear what happened fae : (

Hyro

Smash Lord
SYNC MJG PJ JERM ILLMATIC GUCCI TREY ZEKE DPHAT ASA Z GNES ESCA DEANGELO KISMET YOSHQ REFLEX ZIGSTA RYKER KILLA DENTI and of course ED

Cool people

Top Bottom