• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whom should I team with to do double characters at Pound 4?

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
You would do good with Hugs just because it's Hugs. Samus isn't as great as Pikachu in doubles though. Double pika also has crazy gimps and team help/combos. Axe can also pull out his **** Falco if he needs to (doubt it though since his Pikachu is better in teams).

Double Peach is pretty effective but not entertaining like Pikachu.

PIKACHU!

Life After Death

Smash Champion
-This is DJ Nintendo

D*mn people. Double Samus with HugS or double Pikachu with Axe? It all depends on them and their situations with teams. I'm gonna call HugS to see how his situation is going and I'll try and get in contact with Axe to see what he's gonna do.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Samus or Pikachu? Choices choices lol.

I'm definitely gonna hold the Bowser Challenge at Pound 4. The three Bowsers are gonna be me, WarriorKnight and some other good Bowser I guess.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
No one can ever win. It could be me with two horrible Bowser players and no one will win. The whole point is to see how many stocks the person can take. Although with me and WarriorKnight and another good Bowser that really knows what they're doing, no one won't take not even a stock lol.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
LMFAO!!! This thread has existed for this long and I had no idea. Double bowser the sexiest team ever just b/c lol. "Instill the fear". I would still prefer Double PIka over double Spamus anyday.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
bowser challenge can be easily beaten if it's 2 scrub bowsers and djn, easily
While its not completely impossible to win if its just DJn and two horrible bowsers. You're insane if you think that it can easily be done. Don't forget, during bowser challenges its 3 bowsers on FoD with Team attack off. While its already gonna be difficult just handling DJ on your own, having two other bowsers getting in your way will make it even tougher.

This is hypothetical scenario anyway.
In anycase, it wont just be him. I'll definitely be one of the bowsers as well so winning is completely out of the question haha. Its more about how many Ko's you can grab before your inevitable demise lol.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
what do you guys think would be the best character to use in the bowser challenge.

Peach, downsmash ****? fox, aerial shine, shinespike gayness? marth, fair spacing, fsmash?

Ganon, self explanatory. falcon.....mmm probably not.

shiek, probably would be bad too.

but yea theres probably one character that is the best in this matchup but im not sure, who has done the best in the bowser challenge so far?

LAX_

Smash Apprentice
DJN i change my mind, double Pika > double samus IMO :)
but i think AXE is teaming with somoene already if he goes anyway.
in that case HuGS.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
These bowsers weren't that good but I found an 8 stock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSkmjfM7agU&feature=related

hey DJN, team with Axe. Double pika wins :D

:link:
hmm yea I think its a little different when your playing 3 pro bowsers, or a bowser than can fwd smash after a failed or successful rest lol.

why is everyone voting for samus, that character/team would be boring as hell.

you and warriorknight need to throw down, just don't choke when you have the lead like against linguini and chops

Lovage

Smash Hero
my favorite strategy against the bowser challenge is playing fox and just going as fast as possible and being on the ground as little as possible.

this is very fun

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
haha very true DJ/

Are you double Doc'ing with me though?
I'll only double Doc with Waffles or Green Mario =)

Armada for double Peach :D
I would love to do this. Although Armada isn't gonna leave his brother for anyone lol.

hmm yea I think its a little different when your playing 3 pro bowsers, or a bowser than can fwd smash after a failed or successful rest lol.

why is everyone voting for samus, that character/team would be boring as hell.

you and warriorknight need to throw down, just don't choke when you have the lead like against linguini and chops
Me and Alukard make double Samus super fun to watch. Hopefully me and whomever I team with for Pound 4 don't end up choking. If I'm on top of my game, its over =)

what do you guys think would be the best character to use in the bowser challenge.

Peach, downsmash ****? fox, aerial shine, shinespike gayness? marth, fair spacing, fsmash?

Ganon, self explanatory. falcon.....mmm probably not.

shiek, probably would be bad too.

but yea theres probably one character that is the best in this matchup but im not sure, who has done the best in the bowser challenge so far?
There is no best character for the Bowser Challenge. Its straight up funny **** lol. Me and WarriorKnight are gonna have tryouts for who the third Bowser will be.

Double Pikachu would be amazing to watch.
Double Pikachu is mad fun to watch and it *****. I have to get in contact with Axe.

Top Bottom