• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whos a good Falco

CatCatCat

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know who one of the best falcos is right now? most of the vids Ive seen are almost a month old or more.

Jeiro

Smash Rookie
EmbraceThe12 is good, I saw a video of a Falco player named Junie (or something) in the King D3 vid thread who was also good. Jem was pretty good (in like the 1 vid where he fought Kamaster without smash balls on (even though the match was tacked with 2 stage deaths)). Oh and Fairuzons (on youtube) played an ok Falco too.

But aside from those, I've been hard pressed to find good Falco vids, or even bad Falco vids. He seems to be a rare sight on the scene right now.

CatCatCat

Smash Rookie
EmbraceThe12 is good, I saw a video of a Falco player named Junie (or something) in the King D3 vid thread who was also good. Jem was pretty good (in like the 1 vid where he fought Kamaster without smash balls on (even though the match was tacked with 2 stage deaths)). Oh and Fairuzons (on youtube) played an ok Falco too.

But aside from those, I've been hard pressed to find good Falco vids, or even bad Falco vids. He seems to be a rare sight on the scene right now.

thanks to both of you. Pretty much what I was lookin for, except for the lack of shine combos. Thats just play style though, so whatever. hopefully some more vids get posted in the video section from some members here.

CatCatCat

Smash Rookie
Im not sure. It can be because it is possibly too early for some to be pros?

if youre being sarcastic, i could care less. mostly because they answered my question and posted vids of good falcos:ohwell:

Alsark

Smash Rookie
When I read the topic title I imagined somebody saying in a puppy voice, "Who's a good Falco?! Who's a good Falco?! You're a good Falco! Yes you are!"

Yeniths

East Midlands!
As of now, I'm not really sure, the whole Falco metagame has yet to been developed, but I'm sure some great Falco players will stand out in the near future.

Falco_Landmaster

Smash Rookie
Ive beaten most of my challengers. I thank this board for help. Im a good Falco player. I don't go to tournies though. I also can't upload youtube vids.

ellelaby

Smash Apprentice
Ive beaten most of my challengers. I thank this board for help. Im a good Falco player. I don't go to tournies though. I also can't upload youtube vids.
Thats like me, but I haven't fought anyone on wifi yet because I havent got it yet.

I want to go to the turney in melbourne on the 26th. I also want to upload vids...

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Thats like me, but I haven't fought anyone on wifi yet because I havent got it yet.

I want to go to the turney in melbourne on the 26th. I also want to upload vids...
Ah ha same as me^^, since I'm located in the UK, online play for brawl is TERRIBLE for me, probably seeing how the european servers for brawl are not yet up and running, i however like to think i can hold my own playing Falco, check out my Falco video thread if u get a chance mate, see what u think:).

CatCatCat

Smash Rookie
Ah ha same as me^^, since I'm located in the UK, online play for brawl is TERRIBLE for me, probably seeing how the european servers for brawl are not yet up and running, i however like to think i can hold my own playing Falco, check out my Falco video thread if u get a chance mate, see what u think:).

you and sethlon are the two best ive seen. wifi is just too laggy, i can't even watch those matches. some people are good on it, but could be terrible off. not worth getting used to it IMO.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
imma record some matches today and ill post the link on here tmrw so u guys get to see the nastyness on ur own.

ive heard Njzfinest is pretty good as well, i still havent played him though, hes an experienced melee player so im sure hes good

edit: i just finished watching embracethe12 on youtube, and he's the most consistent falco ive seen with the dash cancel usmash. I wanna play him pretty bad!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
you and sethlon are the two best ive seen. wifi is just too laggy, i can't even watch those matches. some people are good on it, but could be terrible off. not worth getting used to it IMO.

Hey, and thanks, well your probably right about WIFI, ill just have to stick to the tournament scene here in the UK for now anyway, should be heading to a few in the next month or so, will be interesting to see how my Falco does.

KonradGabreil

Smash Cadet
I'm nowhere near as good as SETH or Yeniths, but I think I have a fair understanding of Falco. But that's just me. Play me and find out. ;o

Top Bottom