• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

whos better KDJ or M2K?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feryx

Smash Apprentice
DJ beat M2k in tournament at Smashtclysm (sp?). Just putting that out there ^_^

Banks

Smash Hero
stop talking out of your *** lol

ive played them both and this speculation i ********. two weeks ago at VLS m2k and DJ played each other, which I and a lot of other people watched. it was extremely close, and altho DJ won it could have gone either way easily. and they were sheik dittos, so there are also multiple other matchups that could have occured. they are very close, you can't say whos better unless you have played them way more than i have, and there are some people who know better than me, but it probly isnt anyone in this thread so far.

GOTM

Smash Champion
i think m2k has more skill but for some reason i think kdj goes into tournies with the most confidence.

apparantly hes retiring though? so now its m2k, lol

edit: unless Azen is pulling another rapefest of a day

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
There is no such thing as better at this time imo. I think anyone in the top 10 can just have a good run and win. My choices are KDJ = M2K = PC = Ken = Chu = Azen on a good day. If these players are feeling it it can go either way at any time.

UncleGene

Smash Rookie
Though this isn't technically a "best" thread but a comparison of two players, it's definitely heading in the direction of "who's the best", in which case it'd be silly to leave out players such as PC, Chu, and Azen among others.

Listen to Banks.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
its more entertaining to watch M2K play. if KDJ is better who cares. (im just not to big on sheik) Though i wonder why he ditto kens marth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom