• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's clan's the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
There appear to be many developing clans. Of them, which clan has the toughest player(s)?

Note: please do not simply support your own clan. This thread will be a lot more productive if you analyze another clan instead.

Falcon...Puuunch!

Smash Cadet
I'll answer your question with a better question.

Who can start the biggest flame war?

*spoiler*The Halloween Capitan/spoiler*

You better believe it.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah...this is a flame war waiting to happen.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Why are there 2 topics of this exact same thing?

If you really want to know how your clan (crew, group, whatever) stacks among all the others you see, why don't you crew battle them?

Roller

Smash Legend
Guess I'm the only one with the balls to start this flame war.

the Pit clan is just a bunch of spammy n00bs who get together to shoot arrows and spin swords at eachother. I'd say Anther has more skill in his pinky than all the pit players combined. Who wants to dispute this? Bring it on, it can't be done. Pit is MADE of spam.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Are there any Pits out there who would like to defend their clan? Or do clans in general tend to be too isolated to be aware of other forums on the same site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom