• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's final smash would be the most painful in real life?

HammerHappy

Smash Apprentice
Lot a people listing stuff that would evaporate your nerves and kill you pretty quickly.
Like, even getting hit by the blue falcon will end you. Split in half then tossed into the winds instantly.

I'm going to have to go with being boiled inside a pot alive. Has to slowly melt through all your flesh before it can kill.

D

Deleted member

physiologically, either Ice Climber's Iceberg (A very slow death as hypothermia slowly sets in...) or negative zone (Just...the pure mind ****)
Physically: End of Day. All the biting, and the nashing of teeth!

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Peach's fs confirmed for Pandemrix
Sorry, that was a very far-fetched joke and I am ashamed

Back to topic, Wintropy's remark about Luigi's sent shivers down my spine.
I aim to please, sweetheat. ;3

physiologically, either Ice Climber's Iceberg (A very slow death as hypothermia slowly sets in...) or negative zone (Just...the pure mind ****)
Physically: End of Day. All the biting, and the nashing of teeth!
Actually, hypothermia is a relatively painless way to die. You'd feel god-awful for a brief few seconds as the sheer cold burns your skin and sinks into your body, but after that, your organs would just begin to shut down gradually until you slip into a coma and die without any pain. If you survived being frozen, sure, it'd leave lasting freezeburn and probably slowly kill you of sheer cold, but actually being frozen wouldn't last too long and really wouldn't hurt that much.

Really, I think anything that you could potentially survive from is just deadly. Black holes, lasers, world-shattering explosions and starbursts would just annihilate you. Being frozen, burnt, skewered, stabbed, shot, beaten, blown apart and electrocuted could all potentially leave you alive, though, and that would be true hell.

D

Deleted member

I aim to please, sweetheat. ;3
Actually, hypothermia is a relatively painless way to die.
Key word psychologically. Physically, it might be painless. But with most final smashes, death would be imminent. Not so with Iceberg. Just standing there, waiting for you to slowly die....

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Wii Fit Trainer's because exercise sucks? :laugh:
And if we're gonna talk about feeling the burn..

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
Being pulverized by Giga Mac probably. A simple swing punch would snap your neck, if not just completely dislocate your head. And that's just the head... a punch in the stomach will have you gasping for air to the point of faint or death, and probably leave a dent. The fact is since Giga Mac can control his moves, he can keep you alive to the pain level of crucifixion. Most final smashes will literally straight up kill you, smash you, or cut you in half, but fighting surviving a Giga Mac would just be the worst :4littlemac:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Key word psychologically. Physically, it might be painless. But with most final smashes, death would be imminent. Not so with Iceberg. Just standing there, waiting for you to slowly die....
Ah, sorry, I thought that said "physiologically". My bad~ >w<;;

I think your brain would shut down fairly quickly as well, though. You'd just turn numb fade away into blissful nothingness before you felt much.

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway
Volt Tackle.
Assuming your heart doesn't stop, it would be very painful. Electricity is used in torture,

D

Deleted member

Probably Villager's. Think about it. A whole freaking house it built on top of you and then it explodes. How can anyone survive such a thing?
Second would be Shulk's. You have one character poisoning you while the other two attack you with their swords. Getting slashed and having your body internally harmed? That's cruel...
Third would be Captain Falcon's since getting hit by the velocity of the Blue Falcon would be unsurvivable.

I could name more, but these just sound absolutely painful.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Villager I mean..wow. I wouldnt be able to survive funature being throw on me, being his by hamm
Volt Tackle.
Assuming your heart doesn't stop, it would be very painful. Electricity is used in torture,
How does Ash deal with that. Im shocked he isnt dead.. considering he made pikahu practice Volt Tackle on him.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Volt Tackle.
I would have said the same thing, but it seems to be almost useless.

Nothing more than a mild shock... lol.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
I would have said the same thing, but it seems to be almost useless.

Nothing more than a mild shock... lol.
They're being accurate to the mainline Pokemon games, where Pikachu is hardly a killer in the stat department.:yeahboi:

Clearly the solution is to replace him with Raichu in the next game.

Please?

Dr_Falchion

Smash Cadet
The problem with this is that the characters in the game don't disintegrate / burn / crush / deafen (DK's) when they get hit, like you would.

From a realistic point of view - Captain Falcon's would be one of the worst as far as gruesome goes, but you wouldn't experience all that much pain. Same with the giant lasers (Mega Man's, Palutena's, Samus's - by the way, Palutena's and Mega Man's wouldn't actually be black holes - considering the opponents don't take damage). Seriously - any laser that large is going to be like going into the sun - you disintegrate instantly.

Pikachu's FS really scares me, considering you would probably experience being electrocuted for a good few seconds before your heart stops (and then you burn and die). Kirby's from Brawl would also be one of the worst.

As far as the sword slashes go - Ike's seems like the worst to me. Whereas with Link's where you're trapped and so he's just slashing at you, Ike is literally hitting you hard enough to keep you up in the air. Plus, if you survived, you're going straight down to a fiery doom.

And for the one's that you might not expect to be painful - Luigi's Poltergust. Think about the space that you're getting stuffed into, probably breaking your neck, not dying instantly but rather experiencing horrible pain throughout your body until your body shuts down because your arteries have been pierced and you're no longer receiving air to your heart and brain. ROB's from Brawl would also be painful - because you're getting burned / disintegrated by lasers over a wide range of your body without anything vital immediately getting destroyed.

Brunelleski

Smash Rookie
NNID
Brunelleski
3DS FC
5129-0622-1976
Realistically almost every Final Smash would leave you dead and a bloody mess. I'm sure somewhere in Link's final smash you'd be decapitated.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rosalina's Final Smash can do 300% damage if you get trapped in the star at the beginning. No other thing in Smash Bros even comes close.

Also, IRL, stars are literally just big balls of heat, so to speak. You'd never survive.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Peach. Paralyzing me while she bends over eating all the fresh peaches as I watch. Rude.

Last edited:

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Mega Man's is the same...but you get hit with five lasers instead. For a pacifist, that's pretty cold.
Megaman isn't confirmed a black hole is it? I think it's just some dimensional wormhole where all forms of him exist

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Megaman isn't confirmed a black hole is it? I think it's just some dimensional wormhole where all forms of him exist
The weapon he uses at the start of his Final Smash is actually the "Black Hole Bomb", from Mega Man 9, if I'm not mistaken.

ten Busch

Smash Cadet
Rosalina's Final Smash can do 300% damage if you get trapped in the star at the beginning. No other thing in Smash Bros even comes close.
Marth's goes even beyond that, being a guaranteed insta-kill. Ofcourse dying to a single slash with a sword wouldn't be very painful though.

Top Bottom