• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

whos gonna rep Falco at NJ's Tourney: EC Presents No Maps?

erick gm14

Smash Ace
lol, k then.. same, i dnt want problems either, hopefully we play again sometime. ur peach be pickin up turnips n moving, crazy ****! XDD

lol bleachigo, me and ikon got the MM against u and doom, dont forget, if we gotta do online we gotta do online LOL!!

erick gm14

Smash Ace
You couldn't even beat my R.O.B <3 lol come over this week $5 MM R.O.B vs Falco. i'll record it and upload it to youtube.
ur ROBs retired my friend, dont u know about the matches we have on utube already? i ****, if i **** at something ill tell em i ****. MM me all day, ill be walkin out with pants filled with green :chuckle:

do i sense hyp for the next tourney?? lol Juice vs. SWR..

****it I failed to get 7th this time :/

I'll make up for it by getting 5th @ Viridian :D
shoot for 1st bro! dont mind the phone call, lol just thought you'd like somethin like that. sorry if i offended u.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
ur ROBs retired my friend, dont u know about the matches we have on utube already? i ****, if i **** at something ill tell em i ****. MM me all day, ill be walkin out with pants filled with green :chuckle:
Kk come over Friday MM me and i'll upload it. Should be easyyy for a pro falco like you. And I guess i'll hit up Ksiizzlee, Gunblade, and Cable too for training and so you and Cable can practice teams or w/e.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
I just want to point out to everyone that I am Jesus.
lol jesus didnt play so well.. he got 0-deathed my Eazy's marth >_>.. jpjp..that happened to us all falcos once..eazy is.. well.. last i played him was in tourney a LONG *** time ago.. i lost to his marth too.. no wonder how ill face against him now..

erick gm14

Smash Ace
i would like to see how i do, eazy panicked we he faced blood cross, i saw him play..he spoke about it afterwards.. hes all like "that falco is friggin fast, he made me wet"...lol "he made me sweat**"
cant wait to enter more tourneys. i feel im gettin better....

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
erick / kid. name search this. my controler wasnt crappy. its amazing. its your fault for lending ur controller to other people and then overall breaking it. no johns kid. you lost to players better than you anyway. they had the right to win.

10upbgimps

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
JIGGZ IS THE MESIAH

10wallofpains

In my defense I didn't have any Jiggs experience, plus it's Hungrybox.

My tournament results don't reflect on my overall skill compared to others. I've been getting gayed out of tournaments recently (Losing to Eazy was legit though I'll admit). Suicides plus random gimps, bs.

Also. KuroZero is an imposter. He's actually Rashad42. I'm gonna enter tourneys as Rashad42 in honor of Kuro XP

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
rofl. I'm thinking of making a new name, maybe called, EXPOSE.

Aw yee. Mad sexy right?

And BC+, you da bes daw. Good **** at the tourney fellas, [On Topic] :cool:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
JIGGZ IS THE MESIAH

10wallofpains

In my defense I didn't have any Jiggs experience, plus it's Hungrybox.
I understand dude, I actually haven't taken a match off a Jiggs in tourney ever 0_o, but I haven't fought a Jiggs in tourney in a long time since I played NinjaLink and went Marth.

I really hate fighting Jiggs.

D1

I understand dude, I actually haven't taken a match off a Jiggs in tourney ever 0_o, but I haven't fought a Jiggs in tourney in a long time since I played NinjaLink and went Marth.

I really hate fighting Jiggs.
I beat Puffster's Jiggz w/ Falco @ Apex...good times those were.

Keitaro

That's pretty good, I actually got 2 stocked vs his Jiggs when he switched from Diddy. Luckily he went Game and Watch 3rd round.

lol, never thought I'd be happy that someone switched to G&W :laugh:

Top Bottom