• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's The Best?

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Who are the top brawl falcons right now? I'm new to the cf scene so I thought I'd grab your guy's opinion on this. I've only heard of Champ...anyone else?

Lionman

Smash Champion
Silent Spectre is another good example.

Many good falcons dont have any fame because they dont live in America Lol

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Yeah...unfortunately in brawl falcon does not see a great deal of light in tournaments as his abilities are poorly balanced in comparison to other characters.

If you use Falcon in a tournament I'll say it now, most people won't take you seriously...at least for the first round and if you can defeat their snake or other common tournament character then I say good for you.

Be warned though, ALOT of people will make a point of fighting you with MK since he has nearly every advantage against CF.

It's still early in Meta-game so who knows what will happen to falcon...perhaps someone here on the boards will perform well in a high level tournament and make people reconsider.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
champ
kai(but i think he retired from the smash scene)
silent spectre
roy r is good with falcon too
it is also rumored that bum has the best but there are no vids of his falcon

Wogrim

Smash Lord
silentspectre
champ (Charoo)
lionman
zkid (ArtieBoy)

There are a few other falcons who are pretty good but don't have any recent vids up.

If we could get the video thread updated with all the best videos (not every video), threads that ask this same question wouldn't keep popping up every couple of weeks.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
The reason I started playing SSB was because of Silent Spectre, that would be my dream opponent. But too bad he prefers SSBM, since the SHFFL technique for Falcon is much faster and the knee is way easier to sweetspot! Acutally, I think I might verse SS in that too!

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
i think the best falcon that post frequently is ayaz right now.i dont really know though i havent really played everyone.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Does Ayaz have vids? I don't recall ever seeing Ayaz play.
hopefully soon, the tourny im next going to is "only in niagara II"

Ally is going to be there...............said to be the best Snake online, so im pretty sure theres gunna be vids, and Sliq is returning so it's more likely im going to have vids

in my city im probably second best, i can beat pyrnight who WAS second so the only one left now is percon

lol i beat him with Falcon Sonic and Snake hahahaha

Noodlehead

Smash Lord

Ally is going to be there...............said to be the best Snake online, so im pretty sure theres gunna be vids, and Sliq is returning so it's more likely im going to have vids

in my city im probably second best, i can beat pyrnight who WAS second so the only one left now is percon

ally's falcon is sweet.

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman

Honestly Ayaz, you can't say that you're better than me, thats a ridiculous statment. You did beat me those matches while using mickeys ****ty controllers, but as soon as I had that gamecube controller I destroyed your snake. I belive you were at 2 stock 100% and I was at 3 stock 100% when the ball rang then, but you were using the ****ty controller then so who can really tell.

Until you beat me in a fair match, please don't go around saying you're better. Also, Miller and Jarred will completely wreck you.

Honestly to back that up I will $20 money match you. Or more if you want, because I know I wont lose.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Honestly Ayaz, you can't say that you're better than me, thats a ridiculous statment. You did beat me those matches while using mickeys ****ty controllers, but as soon as I had that gamecube controller I destroyed your snake. I belive you were at 2 stock 100% and I was at 3 stock 100% when the ball rang then, but you were using the ****ty controller then so who can really tell.

Until you beat me in a fair match, please don't go around saying you're better. Also, Miller and Jarred will completely wreck you.

Honestly to back that up I will $20 money match you. Or more if you want, because I know I wont lose.
lol no johns, but your on maybe today if I get my essay typed out fast, and besides we both used crap controllers

your *** is going down *****

EDIT: wait wtf why you say every left to T.O??? i know you can't beat miller

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
peple really have to watch/study champ's videos more
that's actually a gap between his falcon and other ppl's falcon

Top Bottom