• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's the most disturbing, least-favorite, ugly pokemon?

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Lately, all I've seen is threads about 'cute' and 'favorite' pokemon. I mean, sure, there are plenty of cute pokemon. But what about the ones that are disturbing, freakish, ugly, and over-all strange looking...?

This thread honours these freaks.

Anyways, I say Nosepass.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
I don't really like Kyogre. He is over used on NetBattle and in general, and he should look as cool as Groudon at least. He also he the cheap Drizzle and Hydro pump OHKO combo.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Nosepass's evolution isn't all that bad. It makes me laugh because I think that pushing the red button thing on top will make it explode.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Machamp's waist down size compared to waist up. Disturbing. Kyogre's cool dude, there's plenttyyyy of pokemon uglier than him. Lickitung..or whatever that thing is.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Drowzee is the worst ever. Quite possibly Nidorina following. Then off to Nosepass, Shroomish, Magmar and his evolution, Magnemite, and Wartortle

T-major

Smash Champion
JINX!! what the heck is that thing! also, the new pokemon... the perple one, with the acordian arms... I forget it's name. Mime Jr. also looks abnormaly creepy too.... oh yeah, and Egxecutor (spelling?) but thats mostly because the way he evolves pisses me off. starts as an egg, then hatches into nine eggs (0_____o?) then evolves into a three headed palm tree....... WTH!

smashman90

Smash Lord
Gardevoir from the R/S/E days. It had both Male and female symbols and it still looked like a chick. And that is not right. Thank goodness they are making a male version for Gardevoir. Don't remember it's name though. Engarde I think it is called.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
No offense to Parukia/Diaruga fans, but I think their looks were more along the lines of yu-gi-oh cards. its not disturbing but it just kinda bugs me. I would also say most of the R/S/E pokemon like Nosepass, Wynaut, Feebas, etc. were ugly aswell. Whoever gave me a +rep and said "Wynaut's name is D***head from now on" truly does have a sense of humor like mine :laugh:

smashman90

Smash Lord
I know the real reason why they have the grimers on there profile space part. But you may not want to know. I wonder makes how your friend knows that that Jynx is a male. Did he take a peak up Jynx's skirt or something.

Koori_Renchuu

Smash Rookie
My list:
Did anyone notice the female Nosepass Evos have MOUSTACHES

Manaphy is UGLY

PORYGON Z AHHHHHHHHHGHHHH

Manmuu is one wierd looking thing

Togekiss is scaring me

Top Bottom