• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's the player that inspired YOU?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
An example of getting an F in Smash 101

And of course Dogy, the mean green text machine, blackest ever, self-commentator of the decade, etc who gives me endless advice on aim

<3333
what in the green ****?! i swear, i HATE this ****ing site and community with the majority of my mind, body and soul when i read things like this...i wish i had a smile face that was flicking someone off to put here...

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
what in the green ****?! i swear, i HATE this ****ing site and community with the majority of my mind, body and soul when i read things like this...i wish i had a smile face that was flicking someone off to put here...

We are not impressed with the lack of knowledge of the smash community. Everyone knows Marty is the pioneer of the self commentary, son. Get at me. EARZ 2 DA STREETZ.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
It just sucks when cool people like Marty don't play smash anymore.

***** needs to come back and do dat thang with ROY!! YOU AIN'T DONE YET! THEM GOALS ARE PILING UP ON YOUR DESK AS WE SPEAK!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Oof. Yeah, I didnt see that part.

I think I called it when you did the commentary at TO4.

We are not impressed with the lack of knowledge of the smash community. Everyone knows Marty is the pioneer of the self commentary, son. Get at me. EARZ 2 DA STREETZ.

Yeah

It just sucks when cool people like Marty don't play smash anymore.

***** needs to come back and do dat thang with ROY!! YOU AIN'T DONE YET! THEM GOALS ARE PILING UP ON YOUR DESK AS WE SPEAK!
9 OUTTA 10 N***AS AGREE, ROY'S OUR BOY.

Ni-pa!~~~

CodeBlue

Smash Apprentice
Pretty much goes without saying that TRC is the one who really inspired me since he got me started playing this game back in '05. After him, Mike G and Co_and_me (the white Mike G) are probably my other two inspirations.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
wow im suprised im the first to say this
hungrybox was my main inspiration to play melee again when he 4 stocked my sheik AND my link i was like "wow i need to get a little better" also hungrybox is just the man
pc chris was my inspiration to go to a tourney in the first place though

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Wife has been a big inspiration to me via someone whom i looked up too as a melee peach player.
Currently its ShadowRob. His video's keep the dream alive that i can one day be 3/4 as good as he is as a R0b player

Renth

Smash Hero
ew.

people inspire others to play brawl? doesn't watching videos make you wanna puke and not play it?

DRD

Smash Lord
don't feel bad, I'm biased for a doc main

Top Bottom