• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Tyler? 2

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
That extra setup might be helpful. I just confirmed myself, ShoeS, his brother, and possibly another new player for this. Sorry to hear that Rave i hope it works out and we at least get to play some Marth vs Ike's.

:phone:
That'd be cool. I'll ether be there at the start( won't enter) or be late, and enter the later events. Hopefully i can work something out with labernash and not miss anything. Ikes gotta represent,

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
My awesome negotiating skills and piled on favors finally paid off. I get off at 2 Saturday and I'm a stones throw away from the venue. See everyone there.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Will only be entering doubles and going all Bowser at this. I have quit and this will be the last event I ever enter, save a few free Tyler tourneys.

trytowinthewardude

Smash Rookie
Haha, I find Tyler's planning to be quite LOLsy, being that less than half of the Tyler crew will be in official attendence. I have something really important, and I probably can't come until after 4 or 5.
That being said, I will show up late for shennanigans and general tom-foolery.

Also, Laber...1$ wrestle money match....lets see what happens when the machine meets the jackhammer

Labernash

Smash Lord
UPDATE:

WE'VE CAUGHT BIGFOOT!

Also, the times have changed. It starts and ends two hours earlier.

Sorry for the inconvenience everybody!

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
New schedule works better for me actually. Labernash, I am looking forward to your dubz :bowser: this will be interesting.

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Okay no longer taking money matches. iirc here's all of them:

Okuser - best 3/5 - $20
Gunner - best 3/5 - $5
Disqo - best 2/3? - $5 (MK ditto)
Jared - best 2/3? - $5 (MK ditto)

I'll try to get to all of them, Okuser is priority though.

trytowinthewardude

Smash Rookie
From what I know, all the Tyler crew will be there. Psy, labernash, Tawko, g&w, and myself.

Ravemaster pls... that is only half of tyler crew. The tyler crew has been around for quite a few years...doesn't mean we are all champs, but when we show up, we are pot builders at least. When you rep tyler, you gotta rep aaaaaaaaall of tyler.

Scrub dont even know bout egbom

Denti

Smash Master
What are the odds of Project M and or Mid/Low tier singles happening? Are we choosing only one to do or are we going to wait and see if there is time or are we going to wait to see if enough people want to do it?

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure we're at least doing mid tier. I think we'll have time for both honestly but for project m I think we may wait and see who show's up/interest for it.

op updated

I don't know much about ya, but how bout a 5$ 2/3?

And the same to you Psychoace?
Sounds good to me mayne. Any character specifics?

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
We can always go to my tiny *** one room apt to finish up If we need to.

@ labernash, coolstorybro
@ gunner, sounds like a plan.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Ravemaster pls... that is only half of tyler crew. The tyler crew has been around for quite a few years...doesn't mean we are all champs, but when we show up, we are pot builders at least. When you rep tyler, you gotta rep aaaaaaaaall of tyler.

Scrub dont even know bout egbom
No, that was the entire Tyler Crew. The GBL was but a group of friends being bad at the game. The only original people from the GBL who can actually do something is me, Jared, Blaine, and Justin W... Justin is probably to the point of 2 stocking egbom 50% of the time. And he's the worst of us. Everyone else would be classified as "scrubs coming to our tourney." Spittin da hard truff can ya dig it

@rave I'm for real bro. Les do dis

EDIT: @Okuser maybe. We may not have the computer to stream but we will most likely be posting replays.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
No, that was the entire Tyler Crew. The GBL was but a group of friends being bad at the game. The only original people from the GBL who can actually do something is me, Jared, Blaine, and Justin W... Justin is probably to the point of 2 stocking egbom 50% of the time. And he's the worst of us. Everyone else would be classified as "scrubs coming to our tourney." Spittin da hard truff can ya dig it

@rave I'm for real bro. Les do dis

EDIT: @Okuser maybe. We may not have the computer to stream but we will most likely be posting replays.
I can bring my computer just tell me what I need. Also we need some of dem ike dittos member?

Labernash

Smash Lord
Nahhh you're good we got a computer now! If the place lets us use their wifi, we should have stream!

And yes, I got your Ike dittos ready. Ike is the new Wolf!

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
Nahhh you're good we got a computer now! If the place lets us use their wifi, we should have stream!

And yes, I got your Ike dittos ready. Ike is the new Wolf!

How dare you say that! Ike is just so much more manly than wolf. For that comment, i shall 3 stock you in our dittos. Good day to you sir.

Labernash

Smash Lord
How dare you say that! Ike is just so much more manly than wolf. For that comment, i shall 3 stock you in our dittos. Good day to you sir.

Don't you remember all the who's the best wolf stuff??

But I see your three stock, and I'll raise you a JV4. Good day to you too.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
I may just have to call into work Saturday. They haven't changed the schedule even though they said they did.

Top Bottom