• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whose better: BringerOFDeath, Fumi, Gabe, or Svampen

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1

Banned via Administration
I have the answer to this thread...

...D1.

MM me all Yoshi mains in this thread 5 bux Yoshi ditto best outta 3.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: No, this is directed toward the thread.

You guys know I <3 you. I'd never say something like that to another Yoshi player.

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Originally Posted by RedYoshi92
lol @ this person,your obviously unappreciative
Unappreciative of what? I think Fumi has a good yoshi, it's just that most of the reasons you gave hardly support your point of view.
"Almost beat zeruo's captain falcon"? I don't think that almost beating a mediocre falcon makes someone a great player.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Unappreciative of what? I think Fumi has a good yoshi, it's just that most of the reasons you gave hardly support your point of view.
"Almost beat zeruo's captain falcon"? I don't think that almost beating a mediocre falcon makes someone a great player.
zeruo is probably japan's best falcon player according to smashwiki

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: All of us for the win. Step that game up, fellas. We still got a long ways to go.

park5150

Smash Ace
well, rmusgrave [bringer] said that he is step behind fumi, and is on the same level as svampen. fumi beat ken in a match. As for gabe. hmmm. i don't that he can beat or get close to beat capt. jack. so fumi <-this is my opinion.
bringer
svampen
gabe

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: ROFL @ Hal. I almost got some beef on my shirt, but I'm wearing black, so it doesn't show as much.

Are all Yoshi players this sloppy? ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You know, I've often wondered what it would be like to have a Yoshi tongue.

Bringer, you totally have to teach me that mess if you come to the States.

<3 food.
<3 Yoshi.

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Originally Posted by RedYoshi92
zeruo is probably japan's best falcon player according to smashwiki
IMO he is still just a decent falcon; He sure as hell isn't as good as SilentSpectre, Darkrain, or Gregulate.

Originally Posted by Park5150
well, rmusgrave [bringer] said that he is step behind fumi, and is on the same level as svampen. fumi beat ken in a match. As for gabe. hmmm. i don't that he can beat or get close to beat capt. jack. so fumi <-this is my opinion.
bringer
svampen
gabe
LOL. Think again man. I've beaten ken many times and I've only had the opportunity to play captain jack once. It was really close but he beat me (no johns). I have played many players all over the country and even some international players and I have been able to beat them too. So please, don't throw my name in the garbage, it makes me sad:(

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
We never see your videos Gabe! I wanna learn American Yoshi tricksies! <3

Apparently Ken is coming to Aus in a couple of months and will be earning money to pay for some of his trip by beating Australian noobs in smash. We'll see how many stock I take off him then >_>

technomancer

Smash Champion

Apparently Ken is coming to Aus in a couple of months and will be earning money to pay for some of his trip by beating Australian noobs in smash. We'll see how many stock I take off him then >_>
Vids or it didn't happen, sir!

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord

k,Bringer I'll try to get videos of my yoshi as soon as possible.Just as soon as I can figure out how the software works

Straight

Smash Journeyman

Lol. It won't matter, you're going to be playing PAL version. Try playing him on NTSC if you happen to have a copy. :cool:

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
This thread is silly, you can't compare NTSC Yoshis to PAL Yoshis or even Fumi to Gabe really.

Gabe is HANDS DOWN the best Yoshi in the States (based on results, players he's beaten, and personal experiances), and Fumi is the best is Japan. But there's no way to say who's better, unless you play them both.

I guess that Svampen and Bringer are up for debate since they're both AUS and both PAL. Again though, judging those two is left to the players that have had matches with them.

NTSC
USA: GABE
***: FUMI

PAL
AUS: BRINGER or SVAMPEN
EUR: No one cares about Europe.

Edit: lol J@P is censored

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: J@p is a 1940s American racial slur, which is why it's censored.

And Svampen is very, very European.

Just thought I should throw this stuff out there.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Of course not, then they'd be playing a version of smash thats actually kind of balanced *gasp*

peace out
Also it's sloooooooooow. I played PAL once, man it's so slow O_o.

Fox's upsmash needs to have an animation where he falls on his face like that ninja kid w/ the nunchucks for it to be balanced.

NG7

Smash Lord
Yea kind of sux to play PAL. If we played NTCS maybe then my Roy would do abit better against King Kong's yoshi :p

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: PAL Yoshi is all in Bringer's guide. Check it out.

PAL stands for phase-alternation line and NTSC stands for...National Television Systems Committee, I think. The different encoding standards for video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom