• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Brawl is Worse than Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

LINKaTINK

Smash Cadet
Brawl is worse than melee, because every character is broken, there are no good stages, they ***** final destination, link is garbage, snake is bs, tripping is ********, Yuna sucks, footstool jumping is all luck, none of you are good. My TL PWNS u all. I won the tournament at my local mall, rate my olimar. FEED THE TROLLS! Vids or it didn't happen. How do you jump? Air dodging is not really helpful, wave dashing is just for show. Ken isn't good. Jigglypuff is a snake counter. Overswarm is addicted to c-stick. Sakurai killed smash...Melee FTW.

Yuna said:
I'm just really self conscious about how i look and i use the statistics to help compensate for my lack of social skills. I have little value as a person
its okay yuna. I understand :( PEOPLE LIKE YOU RUINED SUPERSMASH

PS TIERS DO EXIST, CHALLENGE ME, SPEAR PILLAR ALL ITEMS ON VERY HIGH 6 MINUTES.

long live Ken and Isai

Discuss~

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman
I almost said inb4lock, and then I realized you were just making fun of everyone else.

Good job on that. But I'm displeased at the lack of RickRoll.

EDIT: And at the lack of a Japanese video. Seriously, they're not better than us, they're just FASTER.

N M E

Smash Apprentice
This thread is pointless, I think someone's gonna get hit by the banhammer.

inb4lock

Vaul

Smash Apprentice
This, ladies and gents, is post-Melee modernism at its finest. This is the accumulation of everything we love to loathe, symbolic of the clash between noobists and elitists. Should you be so shallow not to see humor, I suppose I can sympathize for one's handicap.

Notice how the 2008 join dates are so eager to condemn this, immediately longing to jump upon the 'inb4lock' trend so as to follow the crowd. Look down upon them, for they are sheep.

Absolute brilliance. Encore. 10char.

Lighten up, Yuna!:lick:

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I thought this was mick taking of the stupid comments that we've all seen around.
For example, people have been getting on Yuna's back lately, so he's written it. Some people mentioned Jiggly being a Snake counter, so he's wrote that too.
Am I the only one seeing this as a thread that's purpose is to mark up all the stupid things that have been said lately for the lulz?

XHMI

Smash Rookie
This is a waste of our time and yours

I don't think half the responders even got a gist of what you were trying to say

InB4lock

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Evidently, my first post was a lie, because now I've gotten...

+2

PS: I love the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom