• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Cant You Beat M2k

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
jona you ARE crazy o.O
sumtimes

infinity chars

I'm pretty sure that my validating the post with a few extra characters isn't nearly as invidious a concept as the preceding interjection, which was intended not to be more than mildly slighting, and whose brevity prompted me to extend the message.

Please don't assume that I'm trying to make myself appear smarter than I am by simply writing "10chars". As you can see, I have a far greater capacity to achieve an air of superciliousness than you might have conjectured.

So, my point is, if you're ticked because I showed you a bit of disrespect, don't further stoke the fire. Just tell me politely that my comment was in distaste and I'll readily apologize.
that was mad sexy man. you used big words and ish. i dont even know what you said. but what if i told you i concurred with your hypothesis on the state of relativity including the mass post counts caused by an insufficient amount of dehydrogenating elemental cubicles found only in the desolate unstable volcanic acid mountain top of fiji?

i can use words too

Milos

Smash Lord
you can, but in case you didn't realize, his assertion was relevant. doesn't matter whether you know words or not. it's knowing how to use them.

half of what you said was chemistry. stop bringing school to smashboards you failf.uck

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
you can, but in case you didn't realize, his assertion was relevant. doesn't matter whether you know words or not. it's knowing how to use them.

half of what you said was chemistry. stop bringing school to smashboards you failf.uck
Milos, I love you. :)

Neverender

Smash Journeyman
sumtimes

infinity chars

that was mad sexy man. you used big words and ish. i dont even know what you said. but what if i told you i concurred with your hypothesis on the state of relativity including the mass post counts caused by an insufficient amount of dehydrogenating elemental cubicles found only in the desolate unstable volcanic acid mountain top of fiji?

i can use words too
You just made yourself look like a douche, which you probably are. But why don't you stop trying to make yourself look cool by also using "big" words and train so YOU can beat M2K.

/end thread.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
haha you guys, i thought what i said was funny, u guys tryin to make fun of me proves how stupid you really are, (internet) get over it for real. you guys need to meet me, youd love me. like for real, this is mad dum even arguing about, you guys give eachother your high fives cuz you "**** on my existence" which if you think is true then smash would be my life, which its not unlike 90% of the people here. good luck accomplishing something in life.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
haha you guys, i thought what i said was funny, u guys tryin to make fun of me proves how stupid you really are, (internet) get over it for real. you guys need to meet me, youd love me. like for real, this is mad dum even arguing about, you guys give eachother your high fives cuz you "**** on my existence" which if you think is true then smash would be my life, which its not unlike 90% of the people here. good luck accomplishing something in life.
I'm actually studying hard in college, and I only play smash occasionally. :ohwell:

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
the word studying gives me goose bumps. im in high school, i take an auto mechanics class and then i take english and history =] and gym. studying not necessary. muahaha

musashi

Smash Apprentice
Ok, so everyone seems to ignore this but.....
I wanna see the Drephen VS M2K Sheik ditto 100$ money match!!
Like seriously, that will definetly shut one of you guys up, same goes to Mango.
Come on, how about at Event 52? Wouldn't everyone love to see this?
I get your point on the chaingrabs thing M2K, its cheap or whoever you call it, though I don't see the luck involved in there. If you get grabbed it's because you did a mistake. The one who does less mistakes will obviously win, thats probably common sense in here.
Don't get grabbed.
This will definetly be awesome if it happens.

battousai555

Smash Ace
Like seriously, that will definetly shut one of you guys up, same goes to Mango.
I get your point on the chaingrabs thing M2K, its cheap or whoever you call it, though I don't see the luck involved in there. If you get grabbed it's because you did a mistake. The one who does less mistakes will obviously win, thats probably common sense in here.
Don't get grabbed.
How will it be awesome? More like snoozeville if you ask me. Here's how it'll go: mind games, grab, death. How entertaining. Combos are the basis for an entertaining match. I'd rather watch murmaider (mermaid murder) than a Sheik ditto.

musashi

Smash Apprentice
Well, it most likely won't be the flashy with a bunch of combos match, but it will definetly be interesting to see who wins between these 2. I mean, I get excited just to think about this ditto. Both claim to be the best Sheik players so the result will be really interesting.

TheLake

Smash Master
Its 100 freakin dollars on the line lol

It could be a freakin "needles only" match and id watch a set of 20 if I could.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
CG in sheik dittos doesnt show any skill, at all
dude, there are no morals in a video game. you can't say you're better than [insert player] and then in the next breath say, "oh, but no chaingrabs." so maybe you're better without chain grabs, but chain grabs aren't banned, getting a grab takes skill (as does avoiding one), and in tournament you would have to deal with chain grabs.

NO. JOHNS.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
neighborhood, CGs aren't banned from TOURNAMENTS this is a MM.

I could write an essay on why CGs AS A WHOLE aren't bannable in tournaments...
But this is a matchup where cg's are obviously ******** b/c it's the only kind of combo that will take place if CGs are allowed. It's also retardedly easy to do and impossible to escape. (In fact, if the sheik ditto CG was the only CG in the game it'd probably be banned. Don't even try to question this, I mean if the smash community is willing to ban something like wobbling...)
Like I said in a previous post, there are many MM's where people ban specific things because it IS in fact ********/skillless/broken in that matchup.

He's not johnning btw. He's suggesting a rule for a MM.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Don't get grabbed.
well it becomes like rock paper scissors. You're not necessarily making a mistake you just find yourself in positions where yu can do only a few things with equal consequences depending on what your opponent does.
Its not like a mistake, its just like choosing rock when yur opponent is choosing paper.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
getting a grab is a skill.

m2k is trying to say he's better than drephen, but won't accept a tournament condition mm. that's a john.

i'd put my money on drephen. over and over.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yeah but there's way less skill required than playing the match out when grabs don't equal death, you'd have to be a ****** or a Brawl player to not understand that.

Literally the difference between TAKING a stock or LOSING one is grabbing or waiting .4 seconds to grab.
The other player can either TAKE or LOSE a stock within the same .4 seconds by either spot-dodging and then grabbing or just grabbing.

Wow, yeah, real test of skill.

If Drephen is better at grabbing than M2K then that should be noted b/c yes in a tournament set he's gonna get more grabs and therefore get more kills, but the whole point of THIS MM is to prove who has more skill with Sheik, and including a technique that requires very little skill that will take up the majority of the match is stupid.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
getting a grab is a skill.
Sure but getting a grab will still be a huge factor if they play without cg's since most combos come from grabs.
Sure combos can start with tilts, arials or dash attacks, but those things can also lead to grabs in most cases. (except at low percent cuz everything can be cc'd, at low percent you gotta stick to grabs in sheik dittos)

So the skill if getting a grab or hit in while not getting hit yourself will be the most deciding factor in who wins regardless of if they're playing with CG or not. It's not like CG's enchances this.

btw, m2k never directly claimed that he's better then drephen iirc, he merely challenged drephen to a mm.
And I don't really care that you would put your money on drephen. It's irrelevant.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
^^^
wtf

your last sentence was retarted

idc wat you said cuz your from sweden. your existence is irrelevant.

he wasnt even talkin to u directly. anyways, i say just dont allow more then 2 down throw grabs at a time.

it would go down throw, down throw, and then you gotta do a diffrent thow.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
I just read this whole thread

peyote/cactuar is awesome

mango is awesome

m2k is the best but should john less,

drephen should hate on m2k less until he steps up to the no cg money match instead of making a gay character gayer with a gay style(no johns)

jonas is an idiot...

lambchops is my hero

Dashizwiz is ****ing amazing because he lives in the woods.

I bet 3 jars of honey and a gallon of raw goats milk that m2k beats drephen in a shiek ditto.

I'll take odds since m2k is obviously going to win.

this thread is ridiculous

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
^^^
wtf

your last sentence was retarted

idc wat you said cuz your from sweden. your existence is irrelevant.

he wasnt even talkin to u directly. anyways, i say just dont allow more then 2 down throw grabs at a time.

it would go down throw, down throw, and then you gotta do a diffrent thow.
My last sentence made perfect sense. We where discussing how warranted it would be to ban CG's in this MM, and how much he would put his money on drephen is not relevant to the argument at all. I merely pointed that out to try to keep this from becoming a "drephen is the best" "no, m2k is the best!" dicksucking contest. I would like to keep this to an intelligent discussion.

rofl why did I even write this, you're to stupid to even understand what I'm talking about. Oh, and please edit your pathetic excuse for a cocky response, you look like a ****ing idiot.

Milos

Smash Lord
hey! Jona!

**** YOU

edit: and I guess for relevancy, I would bet my entire life savings that nobody REALLY cares whose better at shiek dittos, with or without cg's

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
i'm big and bad i pick fight on the internet!:chuckle:

gg jona making yourself look like even more of a ****

this thread has now failed.
what do you mean has now failed? It was a failure from day 1.

EDIT: While I'm wasting time in this thread, I'll take a trip back to page 15...

i had sex while playing smash....beat that! lol
This sounds like just about the most awkward thing possible for all parties involved.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
i'm big and bad i pick fight on the internet!:chuckle:

gg jona making yourself look like even more of a ****

this thread has now failed.
haha yea cuz i wouldnt do that in real life right? o wait you dont know me.

That's irrelevant, jona....

How about I beat the **** out of you in a falco ditto instead?
falco sucks. well i suck at falco dittos. but ill beat you with falcon.

you know what **** this thread. it was cool until retarted people came in hear talkin **** about me, and then when i go to say something back im the stupid one. man im glad i dont know most of you freakin dum *****. and im even more glad i dont need to be liked on smashboards to live my life and have as good of a life as i do. im blessed like that.

close the freakin thread already. kids are mad annoying.

Milos

Smash Lord
shut up jona, I'd beat the **** out of you in a falcon ditto too. but of course I won't protest you leaving this thread. come to hastings some time so me and my boy graham can kick your *** in melee.

Vts

Smash Champion
haha yea cuz i wouldnt do that in real life right? o wait you dont know me.

you know what **** this thread. it was cool until retarted people came in hear talkin **** about me, and then when i go to say something back im the stupid one. man im glad i dont know most of you freakin dum *****. and im even more glad i dont need to be liked on smashboards to live my life and have as good of a life as i do. im blessed like that.
i'm glad i don't know u if you act like this on the internet you must really be a ***** in person.

i hope you stop posting on smashboards :) would make people happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom