• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why i know for a fact you CAN brawl on SOME parts of SSE.

db256

Smash Rookie
before i start this let me just says something.
I know SSE is on another part of the disk.

Ok now, here is why i know it is possible to brawl on SSE.

First of all there are 2 part of SSE. Battle parts and BEAT-EM UP (BEU) parts. Battle parts are the parts you CAN play on and BEU you CANNOT (maybe, but EXTREMELY hard to do).
Battle parts - battle on a fixed platform where you fight against a character 1on1 or team
BEU - 1p or 1p and 2p fight SSE enemys like primid etc
Here is how i found out you can play on the battle parts. Codes i used:
super fox
super falco
giga bowser for 2p
(codes below dont really matter but i list them anyway)
infinite upB
unrestricted camera
no tripping
1000+ replays

As you all know, you cannot use super characters in SSE (except igglyboo's fox code).

first i went to the SSE stage called LAKE SHORE. Here you can battle:
1p vs dark zelda/peach then
1p and partner/2p vs yoshi/link or mario/pit

i picked fox, and found out i could still use the super fox code and infinite upB (wierd right) so i win the match. Then fox and Giga vs link and yoshi, I can still use the super code (wierd again) then win the match. Now im on the BEU part, I can no longer use the super code or infinite upB. So i leave (giga bowser glitch happened before i left, but ill talk about that later) then do it again with Falco (super falco) and it works the same way (cool huh). Then i tried it on 2 more stages (dark bowser fight and bowser fight with master hand dead and the stairs in the back) IT WORKED.

This leads me to the conclusion that the Battle parts act as a brawl/free4all/melee stage, which means they can be activated in a regular free4all match!!!!!. In other words, YOU CAN PLAY ON THESE STAGES.

Now if it is possible to find the STAGE IDs to these stages.

db256

Smash Rookie
The GIGA BOWSER GLITCH caused by the above post.

Results of this glitch:
Giga bowser can use SOME items
Giga bowser can clash (when 2 characters hit at the exact same time and freeze for a sec, i dont know if he could already do that without a glitch)

After i fought link a yoshi and was on the BEU part, i pressed start on my second controller. I got to the part when the platform rises to the sky. For some reason giga bowser got a star (not sure if he can activate a star normally) , a little after that he grabbed a superscope while it was falling, yes HE GRABBED A SUPERSCOPE (to be exact, he jumped and atked and auto caught it when it spawned). It could be used but giga bowser cant move while using it but he can move after it is done shooting. He can no longer do this after the 1p walks through a door.

Top Bottom