• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is the Ice climber moveset update taking so long?

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
It's kind of gotten me wondering lol. I dont really see why sakurai hasnt posted it up yet.

The only vets who dont have their movesets posted is Zelda and IC, I'm not mentioning the rest because they were either at E4All or in the adventure mode trailer(kirby/peach). Zelda I understand (The whole Sheik or a new move thing), plus I've heard that she was in an adventure mode trailer or something, but I havent seen it. With the ICs.. They weren't mentioned(sp?) in Adventure mode trailer nor the E4All expo.

Does anyone have any ideaS?

Lightning Ice

Smash Journeyman
It is most likely because they are veterans and their movesets haven't changed too much. Still I hope we get an update just to see if anything has changed.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I think it's just coincidence. None of the other Vets have had their moves posted, most likely because they're exactly the same.

And:

Weren't at E for All either.

(Dedede hadn't been revealed yet.)

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Yea but that may because they're unlockable, even though they were confirmed on the site (Sonic is supposed to be unlockable too I think). I'm pretty sure they're movesets are just as completed as ICs.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Well it must just be coincidence then. Maybe the Demo was restricted in some way.

I'm sure it's not intentional.

P.S

I doubt Wario, Lucas, Kirby and Zelda are Unlockable. :p

I'm not to sure about Pokemon Trainer. :ohwell:

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I think Wario is unlockable, I'm probably wrong though. Lukas isn't. I wasn't talking about Zelda and Kirby and Pokemon trainer should be unlockable.

Top Bottom