• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is the Long Island Smash Scene so WEAK?!?!

X2daJ

Smash Rookie
I'm serious. It's **** near non-existant. Hell, I gave up screwing a chick last week just to go into the tournament in Mineola. There needs to be more shizzle and SMASH popping here!

lionheart1

Smash Ace
I'm serious. It's **** near non-existant. Hell, I gave up screwing a chick last week just to go into the tournament in Mineola. There needs to be more shizzle and SMASH popping here!
keep your girls in long island, im sick of dealin with those b!tches in b-lo.;)
to answer your question i dun know i live far away

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Funny... here I was thinking a lack of Inui could only stimulate growth of healthy young smashers. As excesses of Inui tends to kill off new blood and the cultivation of said young smashers.

zeex1

Smash Cadet
ive been kinda in smash scene since june. went to my first tourney in august. ive been to 9 smash events (varying in size) since. had the chance to at least go to 4-5 more.

that aint half bad if you ask me :p.

-zeex1

X2daJ

Smash Rookie
It's been mighty hard for me, my only resources for smash are the orbs at my college (where I always work on technique and therefore get ***** in melees and such so I'm looked down upon) or tourneys (where I stop ****ing around and can actually play well),

BUT THERES ONLY ONE TOURNEY IN NASSAU SINCE I STARTED PLAYING COMPETITIVELY!!!!
(December 16, ParallaxLAN)

I declare this queer.
More tournaments and many more SMASHFESTS!!!!

Ryan-K

Smash Master
there are always smashfests, you just have to look for them.

We don't posts smashfests and such you have to look and ask about them. You live in baldwin, right near uniondale and Mineola. You live near most of the LI smashers.

Also, maybe you should look harder or do something about it :/

247Marthathon

Smash Cadet
X2daj where do you live? i am literally 2 minutes from ParallaxLan. i never been to that one but used to play at a different lan on mineola blvd. i can really use someone to help me with some advanced techs, still a beginner. are you any good at the game and do you live around mineola?

Top Bottom