• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Metaknight Should Not Be Banned (A.K.A The Community Chat Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
why does every one think MK is a god!? he isnt that cheap, he is a light, weak character, all of his special moves end in a failed recovery, he has no projectiles, and hes a ******! he has a lot of weaknesses and shouldn't be banned. :)

m-cancel 4 prez :bee:
Do you know what you are talking about? His dair kills so fast, his specials **** (widely considered the best special set in the game), his Ftilt has the highest priority in the game, uair chains rule, and his specials all end in good recoveries if you play a decent MK.

I'm not trying to insult you but I do not want the MK boards to spam us for saying stupid stuff. Like how everyone hates the Fox boards.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Do you know what you are talking about? His dair kills so fast, his specials **** (widely considered the best special set in the game), his Ftilt has the highest priority in the game, uair chains rule, and his specials all end in good recoveries if you play a decent MK.
:p lol well im just saying that he isnt THAT good. i was just pointing out his weaknesses. he is still the cheapest character, just not cheap enough to be banned :p

illinialex24

Smash Hero
:p lol well im just saying that he isnt THAT good. i was just pointing out his weaknesses. he is still the cheapest character, just not cheap enough to be banned :p
He is cheap enough to be banned. Against every character, he has an advantage or neutral matchup. I just don't want him to be banned because his replacements are better at ****** Jigglypuff.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
He is cheap enough to be banned. Against every character, he has an advantage or neutral matchup. I just don't want him to be banned because his replacements are better at ****** Jigglypuff.
speaking of matchups.......
http://smashgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/matchup.jpg
lol this shows how his machups are unfair. on the chart he has NO disadvantages, and jiggz has almost NO advantages :dizzy: but I dont trust most of this chart, because machups always change.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
speaking of matchups.......
http://smashgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/matchup.jpg
lol this shows how his machups are unfair. on the chart he has NO disadvantages, and jiggz has almost NO advantages :dizzy: but I dont trust most of this chart, because machups always change.
lol, Jigglypuff has 5 advantages on the chart. However, the chart is slightly off (not much but slightly) because most of the Jigglypuff users aren't good enough and so it makes her appear worse, she's not used enough to have very accurate info.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
omg yeah, I feel like absolute ****. The only reason I'm awake right now is because I had to bring some friends back to another house... I'm not sure why I haven't gone back to bed yet, but I'm laying in bed right now, so it would be easy, lol. Did you see any of my other posts from last night? lol. I only posted a couple times but w/e.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
omg yeah, I feel like absolute ****. The only reason I'm awake right now is because I had to bring some friends back to another house... I'm not sure why I haven't gone back to bed yet, but I'm laying in bed right now, so it would be easy, lol. Did you see any of my other posts from last night? lol. I only posted a couple times but w/e.
No, I should check your post history though. It should be a good laugh lol.

LOL

lol, I' e neeer been this drunk before. lIKE at the befining I cared and watched waht i TYPEd but now I don't really care about spell chacek and **** and I have freinds sleeping downstairs and I'm way drunk...
... I may have been a little drunk last night ...
what levitas is saying is hta tb kwsicticking cuks.
OMG, I'm so ****ing wasted, like way more than I wanted to be, like I can't ****ing type, like it took me a long time cause I keep ****ing up.
Nice, now all of SWF knows how wasted you were

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
haha, nice. You should've seen the AIM conversation I had with Mike Haze last night, lol, I'm sure there was some good stuff in there too.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Ugh, I don't not want to get outta bed right now. I have such a bad headache and I feel sick as balls but I gotta get up because there's a tourney that I gotta go to and wreck scrubs with C. Falcon, lol. I'm gonna play so bad...

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Ugh, I don't not want to get outta bed right now. I have such a bad headache and I feel sick as balls but I gotta get up because there's a tourney that I gotta go to and wreck scrubs with C. Falcon, lol. I'm gonna play so bad...
Ouch, you gotta go to a tourney?? Dude, play as MK and you'll win anyway...

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
**** MK. People who play him are ***gots. My C. Falcon wrecks people dude. I generally beat decent people using him.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I decided not to play in the tournament... I think I'm done playing in tournaments... I think I'm pretty much done with smash except for every now and then with levitas or ankoku... I haven't told a single person that I've met in the last year that I'm good at smash... hmm... yeah... but I'll probably stick around and troll the boards for a while... :)

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
haha, alex, you should change the thread title to "Alex and Bowyer talk about **** that won't make you better at smash thread" or something of the like that's smaller and catchier, lol, or like "Alex and Bowyer have a Casual Discussion" lol.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
OMG, I'm ****ing addicted to "go with the flow" and "little sister" by queens of the stone age... everyone should listen to those songs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom