• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Sakurai...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
The question I ask is, why sakurai, why. You have kept the Smash bros community waiting for one of the best nintendo games ever. First of all, the game was delayed 2 times. What was the need? And now sears has just sold english versions of Brawl. Why are you making stores hold on to the game even if they have it. Its not fair Sakurai. The smash community appreciates you, and this is what they get in return? Even if the stores such as best buy and gamestop have brawl, you wont let them sell it. What will you gain? You should improve brawl's online features and make the game better instead of delaying it. The smash community needs to make a point sakurai. Make sure you release SSB4 sooner than 6 years. Respect the super smash bros community like they respected you.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
Uhm...

As far as I'm concerned. Sakurai can do whatever the **** he wants.

I mean hell, is ten days really going to mean anything once you have the **** game? So many emo kids...

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Uhm...

As far as I'm concerned. Sakurai can do whatever the **** he wants.

I mean hell, is ten days really going to mean anything once you have the **** game? So many emo kids...
This

10char

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You do know that Sakurai has nothing to do with Ameriacn Sales and distribution, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom