• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why

Bluemeanie

Smash Rookie
Why is it that when I lose sometimes people feel the need to make ******* comments. For example "noob" or "owned" or anything of the sort. I just don't think it is necessary. Pretty disrespectful. I know I am not very good at the game and I may be a "noob" that gets "owned" but there is no reason to restate a fact I already know. Just doesn't make sense.

DreDay

Smash Journeyman
Meh forget them,theres been a recent invasion of a-holes ruining the fun on kaillera.Most of them are grabspamming/camping noobs anyway.

You know it wasnt always like this...: (

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
yeah, emularana has been around too long so now everyone knows about it. leads to a flood of rooks that think they are good and flame everyone they manage to beat.

Atrion

Smash Apprentice
yeah dont worry about it man. these kids who just start spamming noob and owned in chat arent usually good at all and their just being pricks. I remember i beat this one guy a couple of times and then he beat me and proceded to yell noob in the chat for like 5 min haha. just dont listen to these people.

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
being flamed after games usually happens to kirbys or fox's who spam lasers. These people dont know how to play so just ignore them.

(I admit I flame kirbys after I beat them) :D

Jazriel

Smash Ace
DreDay got it right. I've only been playing for a month or so but theres been a lot of undesireables lately. Just deal with it and ignore them. Try playing with people who are nicer even though they may be better. Remember, when you play with people who are better you get better as well.

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
being flamed after games usually happens to kirbys or fox's who spam lasers.
With good reason, your laser spamming is possibly the most annoying thing ever. :)

I've only been playing about a month too, but I've noticed that the past 2 weeks have been especially bad. Sometimes it's not just people flaming you but just being annoying on purpose. One example is when someone pauses the game repeatedly to annoy you.

Earlier today I was playing a Kirby, I managed to get him down to his last life without getting killed, but I was at about 100% damage and he managed to get me with a smash attack which kills me, and then he immediately pauses and drops out of the game, pretty lame but I laughed at how immature he was.

In general Smash is a pretty emotional game in the first place. Losing does suck, and a lot of people will get angry. Just keep calm and whatever. It's just a game, you can't avoid it, and the Internet is full of idiots anyway.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Lol, too true. And losing doesn't suck, it means you can see how you can improve. The only thing I get pissed at is when things I never knew could do things do things. Kirby's b-air > kirby's u-b? >.< Or seeing Luigi's u-b for the first time (well, seeing it kill me at 40% for the first time).

Top Bottom