• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW

LG7: could you make a lucario sig for me
How does that NOT qualify as asking...unless you think it needs a question mark...so let me fix it for you

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW

LG7: could you make a lucario sig for me???!?!?!?!? i'd be like wtf omfg bbq gratefulz n stuff. arigato gozaimasu <3
There we go, muuuuuuch better =D

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
yo everyone I know it's been a while. finally connected to Brawl online and Mario Kart Wii as well. So if u want to get some games/races in hit me up with a pm.

LG7

Smash Apprentice
EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW

LG7: could you make a lucario sig for me

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1628/hidden06ea4.png

Text: Dragmire aura of Lucario
sweet
Ummm... for some reason, I can't save that image as any type... it just stays blank, then won't even let me save it. O.o
Makes no sense to me.

Edit: nvm... figured it out.
Double Edit!: Image is impossible to work with... gonna use something else... sorry. :(

How did I know dragmire would jump all over that opportunity?

You're a god among men lg7.
lol, I'm glad you liked it!

LG7

Smash Apprentice
So....
I'm not really happy with this one...
Lucario is a ***** to trace out... especially with his ****ed aura crap getting in the way... everywhere.

But uh... this is what I got... and there's a good chance (if I can find a better pic of Lucario to work with) that I'll remake it.

Not nearly as cool as Zicore's lol

chansen

Smash Lord
I always thought moe was better defined by Colorful. I watched that and it made my **** hurt. But I sure did laugh a lot.

lg7 makes dank sigs. I nominate him for resident midwest p-shopper.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
moé is such a broad spectrum it can't even be fully be explained so it's really whatever haha

anyways yeah my photo shnigshop skill is zero as you can see from all my sigs so I vote for everyone else who has it.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
So....
I'm not really happy with this one...
Lucario is a ***** to trace out... especially with his ****ed aura crap getting in the way... everywhere.

But uh... this is what I got... and there's a good chance (if I can find a better pic of Lucario to work with) that I'll remake it.

Not nearly as cool as Zicore's lol
thanks very much and It doesn't matter too much as long as I like it right?

chansen

Smash Lord
lone, you're kind of a turd. But you're like the only midwest broomer, so i gotta have some respect.

And **** make the world go round.

LG7

Smash Apprentice
As I said... I would probably remake it...
And I did!

You can use either, doesn't matter to me, I just wanted to make one that I was happy with.
I'm crazy like that...
Anyways!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
hey louie, is it cool that i bum a lucus/gannon/lucario sig from yha? oh snaps wit a denomic red background...very epic indeed.

someone play me online.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
VgGs Tsen! They were fun! Kind gave me an interest in your possible naruto na2 skillz. Ima break 4 dinner. Just gimme a call when u see this...check pms.

Edit: wow the 2nd half of games were intense...good stuff Tsen.

We'll play more soon.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Yeah good stuff indeed...so many funny *** moments too like when I was G&W and as soon as the match starts I run right and judge CEVO and get a 9 and he dies hahahaha that has to be a record for fastest kill he never saw coming...also F your bowsercide!!!

For some reason I want to practice NA2 now as well hah, don't think my TS Ten-Ten and TS Hinata are good enough

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
You got **** going on 2morrow? Quaz is coming over my house later or whatever so anyone nearby is invited I suppose. If there is really anybody close besides Quaz and kind of you haha.

Top Bottom