• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
hey i would go but im in IL sorry but if theres a fest at my place next weekend would ppl be able to go? i think we're having another oatmealfest . . . . . . . .

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Zack's fest was awesome, hella good times. Good to see you again Ethan, you need to come out and smash with us more often!

Wafles

Smash Lord
I've yet to see any official confirmation that there even is an MAS on the 12th, just a couple people posted about it. I haven't talked to webster though

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I've yet to see any official confirmation that there even is an MAS on the 12th, just a couple people posted about it. I haven't talked to webster though
At the last one, he definitely said for sure it'd be on the 12th, but I'm not so sure anymore. Either way, I couldn't go. Told my mom MLG would be the last OoS tournament "for awhile". So I'll probably just end up skipping the 12th and going to Don't Blink :p

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Steve, want to get together sometime tomorrow and smash/work out?

Ethan, once schools out, you're welcome to smash with vino and I if you're up for it, same to you steve.

PeerPressureCrew

Smash Rookie
Alright, I appologize for the cacturne picture. I know that while I think it awesome, others are creeped out by it. To everyone except Zicore, I'm sorry. To Zicore, I did it because I like making you squirm >:3 (even if it is in sickness)

To show my apologies to everyone not named Zicore:

I don't apologize for my own drawing however. That is meant to be funny, and if you don't think it's funny, too bad.
This man, knows what he's talking about. Where'd he go?

Top Bottom