• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Hey all! I am from wisconsin, and i just picked up brawl recently :) I have heard that you guys are a great group :) i meet with eighteen spikes this week to play some melle with him (got *****) and i just wanted to shout out to him, and say hi! so ya thats me- i live in GB so if there is anyone nearby we should play brawl or melle sometime, and maybe you can give me some tips and pointers :0
:confused: you must have me confused with someone else... I didn't play with anyone in the last week, but I'm definitely willing to. pm me your number and we can get something going :)

wtf are you doing on page 194 of WI thread?
i use 40 posts per page and anyone who doesnt can go to h-e-double hockey sticks

chansen

Smash Lord
Hey all! I am from wisconsin, and i just picked up brawl recently :) I have heard that you guys are a great group :) i meet with eighteen spikes this week to play some melle with him (got *****) and i just wanted to shout out to him, and say hi! so ya thats me- i live in GB so if there is anyone nearby we should play brawl or melle sometime, and maybe you can give me some tips and pointers :0
obvious troll is obvious.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
****ing clutch ice in the lower right corner

obvious troll is obvious.
i spoke with both tomotoya and kurari on da phone today adn both appear to be legit. i also talked to blackmeza too lol. tomorrow im gonna smash with d33k. and on friday ill be able to announce whether or not fourcand is in fact returning. seriously all we need is N8 and Phallics and the WI old school newbies will be back in full force.

Aboxk

Smash Rookie
Brookfield WI

Anyone know of any tournaments or good people to play against near Brookfield or Milwaukee?

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Anyone know of any tournaments or good people to play against near Brookfield or Milwaukee?
I host some Brawl **** in Waukesha, which is dangerously close to where you're talking about. Unless you mean melee, then you're SOL it seems.

They're small local tournaments, ~8-10 people usually. If you want more info, send me a PM.

Pretty much all your tournaments are gonna be WI/IL, and they are all in north east IL.

Do you Brawl or Melee or both?
Brawl primarily. Although, since I sold the game due to being unable to play anyone near my reigion I should have plenty of time to catch up on some basic melee skill before going to madison. And, I'm too broke to travel to IL from Madison. Life of a college student and all.

Top Bottom