• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I'm not going anymore, vino doesn't want to go if the melee part is on sunday, he has classes monday morning. Sorry guys. :(

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Sounds like we could go up there on Friday night / Saturday morning if you guys want. Otherwise we could get one car to go for Sat / Sun, and maybe one for just Sunday, depending on what people want to do.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
if we can take your car ill drive. if not then maybe someone else can drive or i guess maybe we can take my car but that is the ****ty safety net

also who wants to come to my house and get drunk and/or play video games next week. my spring break starts friday and my stupid girlfriend is gonna be gone so i need to waste the time some other way

Quaz

Smash Master
weird, I've never driven with lone jedi to a tourney before. Plus he did say he cant really make it anymore (he probably just doesnt wanna drive because Vino is not going)

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I wanna go...steve come get drunk this week.
if me and zicore ahd a bababy we would name it mr falcon, bevcause we love falcon dosoosoo much, I aldso loike dr mrsio , i wonder if he liekgirls , maybe quaz does toooooo22222222. zicore how come ypu don't dance dance, hmmmmmm of\h wel l I live wisconein, byw bye, btw chancen can i live with youuuuuuuuuuuuuu, times 10 to the infintititit power, m8ungugu to the 42thsjigglypiufff, wht yyyyyy i can't live witgh youuyuuuu, I love you we arw like similar pokempwoebv gip'osdosgio?:ivehec;oisj, fujke i fel i hit the keybbbbboard og well meat biy hs colllll like super metat gitrl , team moonwalk

john!

Smash Hero
if me and zicore ahd a bababy we would name it mr falcon, bevcause we love falcon dosoosoo much, I aldso loike dr mrsio , i wonder if he liekgirls , maybe quaz does toooooo22222222. zicore how come ypu don't dance dance, hmmmmmm of\h wel l I live wisconein, byw bye, btw chancen can i live with youuuuuuuuuuuuuu, times 10 to the infintititit power, m8ungugu to the 42thsjigglypiufff, wht yyyyyy i can't live witgh youuyuuuu, I love you we arw like similar pokempwoebv gip'osdosgio?:ivehec;oisj, fujke i fel i hit the keybbbbboard og well meat biy hs colllll like super metat gitrl , team moonwalk
quoted before hangover deletion

Zicore

Smash Champion
^^^^^^^^this

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
i feel ****ing robbed that this wasnt post 10,000 of the wi thread

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
That is pretty much the best thing I've ever read on this site.

"M8ungugu to the 42thsjigglypiuff" should be a phrase used in everyday conversation.

Quaz

Smash Master
oh my god...

This is even better than Sanchaz telling me last night that he would totally do it with captain falcon if he had the chance, then him not wanting me to tell people.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
So you guys are just going for Sunday?

I might be off all week next week too, we could have a smashfest to bring you out of retirement, then change our mind and play meat boy all day.

Zicore

Smash Champion
http://nobrandcon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15009

I just wanted to drop by to inform other Wisconsin players that there is going to be a tourney at an anime expo. However, they currently only have brawl. If you post in the topic i linked, I'm sure that they would be more inclined to at least have a side tourney for melee. :)
Spikes, lets go to this. This will be my last weekend in Wisconsin, and I have some *** kicking to do in Goldeneye.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Wow, No Brand is coming up so soon. I think I might go to this, since it's the only other con I haven't been to, and it can't be worse than Milwaukee. That's assuming they get melee anyway.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
no fri into saturday!! it seems to work for a lot more ppl. might not work for sync :( but there will be more of these i think. all the madison peeps talk to dungle about rides

Top Bottom