• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Quaz, if my car isn't full of Madison smashers, I'll give you a ride. Priority is gonna go to people from town here though.

Sync, sad to see you go, but grats if you're moving there for a sweet job! We should run one more quinkfest before you go.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
skeletor quotes:

HENCHMEN- you were right skeletor
SKELETOR- as always

HENCHMEN- oh no we should flee
SKELETOR- stay right their CRAP-FACE FOOL!!! (I was laughing so hard, I thought my head was going to explode)
[yt]y1sIKRYGX9A[/yt]

I always miss telling people happy birthday, happy late birthday Quaz.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I'm better then spikes in blast corps. I can moonwalk, no trouble at all, :D

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
i played melee today

zelda vs falco still owns
sheik vs fox is still impossible
my jiggs is still ***
my falcon can still style
my marth is still tragic
link's nair is still too good
doc still has the best dp in the game

sanchaz

Smash Lord
we love america!!!!!!!

spikes: how can I get better at beating diamond sands, I don't want to use the janky strat.....yet.

CrossfadingRage

Smash Apprentice
My updated location

I now live in Eau Claire, anyone up for a few matches?
*Edit* If I didn't say it before, I main Captain Falcon, but I also play a bit of Fox/Falco. I'm begging anyone in the Eau Claire region, send me a pm, or reply to this.

Xtra

Smash Ace
hey! i know there are some players in the kaukuana area. anyone in that area play melee? i'll be there tom. afternoon around 1. my bros wedding this weekend. i'll be staying more towards the brillion area.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Oh hey there, Madison. Brookman here, I'm in town for the night and, being the avid smasher I am, would certainly be interested in playing with anyone available to play!!

text/call me @ 860-331-0837 if there's anything going on.

G

genkaku

Is there still nothing in Milwaukee?
It only took 2 weeks for my schoolmates to quit the game again.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
I thought you didn't even play this game Sanchaz lol. And you live in the area with the greatest density of smashers in the Midwest (Madison/Milwaukee/Chicago all within 3 hours).

Mundungu

Smash Lord
It sounds like the next tourney is gonna be on the 8th, 2 weeks from tomorrow. Xeylode confirmed he can get the venue again for that day, and I can run it. Does anyone want to help run brackets again, particularly for barwl?

I think it will be melee doubles / singles, barwl teams / singles, and mvc3 / sf4 again, prob nothing beyond that though. I'm expecting a lower turnout for short notice, so I'm gonna run swiss for melee singles, most likely 5 rounds cutting to a top 8 double elim bracket.

I'll make the thread later this weekend.

Top Bottom