• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Xtra

Smash Ace
lol yah it would have to have multiple roles. if this ever were to happen this would undoubtedly be the hardest part. i'm particular fond the quaz/method man idea. or ODB? or whatever he was last called.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
ladies and gentlemen! sanchaz! san mother effing chaz! for the record I'm sober!

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
There should be an Intercollegiate Smash league, where schools travel around and have crew battles and best of 5's where no players can repeat and games 3 and 4 are teams. There could be national rankings and standings and the top schools would get to go someplace cool for the championship.

Tomotoya

Smash Apprentice
There should be an Intercollegiate Smash league, where schools travel around and have crew battles and best of 5's where no players can repeat and games 3 and 4 are teams. There could be national rankings and standings and the top schools would get to go someplace cool for the championship.
You are a visionary. I wish I lived in this magical world you speak of.

@Xeylode- I know you're talking about me, you jerk. :p

Zicore

Smash Champion
quaz played really well at the last illinois tourney, his peach and mine are pretty close in terms of skill
You couldn't handle this peach in dittos :p w00t w00t.

I'm down for the next madison tourney. Need to get this peach back into shape.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure April 7.

And Wisconsin has at least 20 melee players.
can it be end of april instead? I'm in talks with a game store owner who has been running monthlies the first weekend of every month and he wants to get the 'real' community up to his place on the 7th. There will be lots of locals :lick:

Zicore

Smash Champion
YOU almost beat my peach in dittos. i hate that matchup.
Im quite certain that I beat you both matches in peach dittos. Especially on Corneria.

You won with fox all 4 matches. I won peach dittos 2 of them, then beat your fawx once.

Top Bottom