• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Puffinator

Smash Ace
Mundungu, is there still space in your car for SMYM? If so I would love to go since it's basically the only tournament other than madison tournaments I go to :)

chansen

Smash Lord
Well if there is going to be a Madison thing, I'll come. I'd just like to see the old school again and play the chansen roll and hang out. Did I mention get stoned and drunk beforehand?

Zicore

Smash Champion
He can have my spot. I'm more then likely gonna end up having to work one of those days that weekend, and like I said before, I am saving my money for Vegas.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone from wisconsin going to this weeks dnt blink?? if so ill give u gas money if i can ride. with you let me kno plz im trying to go

:phone:

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
yea im legit and im trying to find out if anyoneS from wisconsin is going to smash to tha future on tha third? come on ppl i kno someone from wisconsin is going yall jus being hardheaded,im tryna play smash

Zicore

Smash Champion
@oro darkrain is nothin
@sanchez i wanta play ur fox
wisconsin is going to take smym! :p

So young...so innocent. I hope you play darkrain. And witness all that is falcon.

He already knows what you are gonna do. And what character you will pick. And what you will wear tomorrow. And what you will have for dinner on June 25th, 2015.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
LOL

Another reason Smashboards needs a "like" button.

PS. Is Gio new? I've never seen him before and never saw him post until a couple weeks ago.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
When is the next Madison tournament? Probably going to be getting another setup to bring(as if we needed more) and ST got melee textures working on our wii as well.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
besides geo I have like the newest join date in this thread and I know everything except how that laser/waveshine fox team glitch works.

skill level pending.

Zicore

Smash Champion
There needs to be a separate set-up with live stream at SMYM where its Darkrain vs all the new-comers of SMYM/those who haven't played Darkrain. Each person will be forced to hand Darkrain no less then $1, no more then $5 for him to kick your *** all over every stage you pick. Yes, you are paying him to kick your ***. And you will enjoy every second of it.

Top Bottom