• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
a. we are too stoned to remember when the tourney is
b. car johns
c. tourney isnt big/important enough.

/:charizard: -FLAMED!
I dont do drugs.
I dont give people rides unless I know where they live and call me in advance. (Assuming you dont live on the other side of the state)
Depends on how far said tourney is, I really dont are if its not important and they're arent alot of people.

But thats just me.

chansen

Smash Lord
wow, i just lost a lot of faith in this thread.

edit: some of you buttholes take the boards a lil too seriously

/:ganondorf: -PURPLE SPRINKLES!

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Chansen are make me cry =[. A direct quote from Van Wilder - Don't take Wisjohnsin too seriously, you'll never get out alive. Write that down. Anyyyyyyyyways uhm....good times

/
-DEADLY SEX KITTENED!

smashmanic123

Smash Cadet
no wisconsin doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. THe only thing we really got is that when the artic circle melts we'd be the only blue state left standing.

:zerosuitsamus: PLASMA BURNED!!!

chansen

Smash Lord
I'd have super armor, then punish because the polar ice caps tripped.

/:ike: - I fight to pay back my hookers pimp...

totaKK

Smash Apprentice
I'm definately going to be openly active again now, I've been missing way too much...
Kevin-Waupaca/Appleton -Central WI- Snake

chansen

Smash Lord
im the only dude with a domo-kun avatar on this thread, why you gotta encroach on my territory, mang?

and i stole the glitch from spikes...i gotta give him the props.

/:wario: -PISS!

hunger!

Smash Champion
what is up wisconsin. Now hypothetically...lets say that i was going to host a tourney in Menasha, who would most likely go if it were in the next 2 months roughly ? ? get back to me

totaKK

Smash Apprentice
the adventures of domo kun and mr. usaji is for people of all ages and threads to enjoy
who are you to deny my love for him?
I have to give you props for good taste in...rectangular NHK mascots though

chansen

Smash Lord
^LIES^

don't be fooled hunger. menasha is probably not a good place to host a tourney. for a variety of reasons. no one knows any place in that area that are good venues, therefore your venue is not to be trusted. also no one is even an established smasher from menasha in this thread... menasha has a funk too. Combine papermill with a little bit o gooch sweat.

/:warioc: -FAIL!

hunger!

Smash Champion
well the thing is theres a local "gamer building type deal thing" here in kaukauna and the guy who owns it also has one in menasha that is about 3 times bigger than the one he has here. The venue can be trusted, i dunno, would just like to see if people would go before i actually host it.

BigTigga3

Smash Rookie
Ah, man. I would love to go to that one, but there's a Halo tournament in Green Bay that same day. Since I can't play Smash right now it would be more in my favor to compete in the other.

Good luck though.

<3, Tigga.

Banned via Administration
@totakk - that post you made convinced me you can use that avatar, even tho idk wat it even is tho lol. you have my blessing.

@chansen - i hate funks

@lonejedi - when has there ever been a tourney where the tourney host wanted it to be a bad tournout?

chansen

Smash Lord
totakk, you have ricks blessing along with mine. Youre knowledge of japanese culture is mighty indeed, we should brainstorm over some ramen sometime.

/:squirtle:-ICH! :ivysaur:-NI! :charizard:-SAN! :diddy:-How did i end up as the fourth fucking pokemon?

totaKK

Smash Apprentice
that we shall...
that we shall.....*twiddles thumbs*

I'm blessed to have these blessings. I just got back from Osaka not too long ago actually, it was totally boss. It increased my knowledge of Japanese fine winery by...alot( useful if it ever comes up in trivial persuit)

chansen

Smash Lord
theres an ab machine at my work, in the break room. and err time i see it i think, "Cosmo would work on his abs here."

Then i leave to smoke.

/:luigi2: -GET HIGH!

Top Bottom