• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

LG7

Smash Apprentice
BRAWL IS FOR NOOBS! get back to your true gaming skills! MELEE4LIFE let's see some **** melee tourneys
Then host one! :chuckle:

Or just move on, like a lot of others have been.
Really... Insulting a game just cause you don't like it, does nothing.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
ggs Dragmire!

That was actually my last time playing this game...lol!

Nothing against u, for u r good at this game.

Its just no character in this game fits my play style. Certain match ups r just down right boring. And there r no garunteed combos/juggles that r consistant (i.e. combos/juggles found in tekken, soul calibur, street fighter, naruto, etc.).

I never did like Melee and in both games the precentage system is dumb.

What annoys me the most:
Is when u r sent flying for the k.o and u r able to move, air doge, attack...anything to where u see your character do something...and then die!

What a slap in da face! lol!

So anyways...the SSB series has major issues when I compare it to all the other 99 fighting games I play. I tried the best I could to put up with what was lacking in this game...to me!

Yep... Sure did!

Brawl Super turbo is the ONLY smash I will even consider playing. But there will be no scene so meh...lol!

Yes, I'll continue to run brawl tournaments...so no worries...everyone!

And I may drop in here from time to time to say hello...

-FIN

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Sooooo if you aren't gonna smash when are we gonna NA2 it up I need to get more skillz in that game...and vs someone who isn't a scrub

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Drag: I'll be here...in the shadows...blending right in...literally...lol!

Tsen: I'd be down to play this weekend. Call me when u read this.

LG7

Smash Apprentice
ggs Dragmire!

That was actually my last time playing this game...lol!

Nothing against u, for u r good at this game.

Its just no character in this game fits my play style. Certain match ups r just down right boring. And there r no garunteed combos/juggles that r consistant (i.e. combos/juggles found in tekken, soul calibur, street fighter, naruto, etc.).

I never did like Melee and in both games the precentage system is dumb.

What annoys me the most:
Is when u r sent flying for the k.o and u r able to move, air doge, attack...anything to where u see your character do something...and then die!

What a slap in da face! lol!

So anyways...the SSB series has major issues when I compare it to all the other 99 fighting games I play. I tried the best I could to put up with what was lacking in this game...to me!

Yep... Sure did!

Brawl Super turbo is the ONLY smash I will even consider playing. But there will be no scene so meh...lol!

Yes, I'll continue to run brawl tournaments...so no worries...everyone!

And I may drop in here from time to time to say hello...

-FIN

:(

10char

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I had a really hard time trying to adjust to brawl...the majority of people that werent playing melee since the release date just never got into and were literally years behind skill wise against people who were. There are exceptions, but the majority really didnt...

I really didnt think I could get into Brawl being so tuned to Melee, but I made the adjustments just fine.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Wow very ggs Tsen and Dragmire!

Non competive smash...is kinda fun!

We just need a 4th player who wont just fight at random times...lol!

Tokerella

Smash Apprentice
hey guys was just gonna create the WI threat and found asdfqasdf lol, we simple wi folk..

anyways info:
Name: Greg
Ciity: Madison
Mains: D3, Wolf
Alts: games, rob

lookin to meet some good players to practice with over the summer (NOT via wifi) so that i wont embarass myself at my first tourny. if youre down for a bowl and some brawlin hit me up

Devildigimon

Smash Lord

hey there buddy...watch it! It was just a suggestion. I don't drink or smoke and I manage...it is possible! And growing up watching my mother wither away from being an alcoholic...and god only knows the sadness i've seen...makes me pretty smart to NOT WISH THAT FOR SOMEONE ELSE...

alcohol got my mom *****...

SO **** YOU!!!

Seifer

Smash Rookie
Yeah lot's of fun :D Always enjoy playing online a bit to unwind. You got a fun Link too haha, screw the little version, real men play big boy Link.

And Drag, needs more ganoncide. Kthx.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Guys, itwasok at first, but seriously, you don't need to have conversations on SWF, get on aim and talk about your matches. The past 15 pages have all been spam, you guys are making WI look like scrubs.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Wow just wow...I have been playing fighting games for over 18 years and posting on forums for 8 of those years...

And NEVER have I ever seen anyone post something that rediculous in my life!

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
all a bunch of QQ ing little *****es this thread was ****ing fail a long *** time ago no use on complaining especially when you yourself aren't contributing **** that's worthwhile. so how about less criticism and more stfu.

Anyway I just got back Web and if you haven't noticed it's ****ing terrible outside haha have to get a raincheck on that hangout

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
yeah...too bad I already had plans ******* haha cause y'know some of us have lives and girlfriends.

by the way what's a msash good type skills ***

Top Bottom