• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
they had this sale at pick n save where it was like buy 8 boxes of cereal for $20, any size. thats really cheap. you also get 2 free milks w/them. i bought 5 huge boxes of frosted flakes and 3 huge boxes of apple jacks. i regret not buying 8 of each as they are both delicious.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
My Viddler inbox said:
lillianlove2008@yahoo.com
GREETINGS FROM lillian ................................................
Hello
My name is miss lillian viewing and going through in your profile today has made me to became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.
Here is my email address(lillianlove2008@yahoo.com) believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
lillian .
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME NOW...................................................................
HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU
BYE....
lillianlove2008@yahoo.com
lol breaking tvs gets the btiches hot

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
bil i dont have your number. give me your number and hannah's number and we can have a seductive three-way-call and i will tell you meat stories and seduce hannah.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Remember the stairs in mario 64, where if you don't have enough stars, you can't get to the top? It's like that, except instead it depends on how good you are at smash :cool:

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I guess so, i just am too lazy too look for one, and I have no desire to host one as of now, if someone else hosts one, power too them, maybe once i get back into brawl I'll be more excited to host a tourney. But it doesn't look like theres that much demand for one.

Top Bottom