• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Actually Quaz, count me in as a maybe for that tourney on the 8th. I've lost a lot of tech skill in melee but at least my mindgames are better (thanks... Brawl...?)

HOORAY FOR 200TH POST!

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I had a dream where EoF won some kind of national melee FFA match using Link and Pichu, WTF

...at first I thought it was me playing, as this was a recording, so I'm like "Cosmo! Look at this, I don't remember ever being this good!" Then Cosmo was so kind as to point out the obvious, "lol, no. look at who posted it." It read "JASON"... then I saw who the opponents were, and knew I couldn't have beat them. Cosmo made me feel so stupid... D:

chansen

Smash Lord
link me to that song prease.

I tried to get d33k blazed once...epic fail on his part.

Bil...this is momentous news. But alas you gotta visit me and sago when you can.
Also...there is a fellow by the name of tokerella. he plays in sp. hit that ***** up.
He's a gg brawl player, but his melee is kinda terrible. at least he smokes.

Empire wil fukkin shhit in your fukkin dixk
^this^

chansen

Smash Lord
the soul still burns...
It's so hot, but it can't burn.

And cosmo takes the lead with YATTA!!!!!!!!

I'd also like to offer a hand to anyone who wishes to embrace the ways of the sith.
Play melee?
shit in dicks?
like huge ****?
play young link (not that necessary...)
hate nubs?

come one come all (that's what she said) and sign up for empire...whip me a pm or call efan.

chansen

Smash Lord
And now that i have lost, its like cocaine on my ears...i can't get enough

I'm sorry zicore and sago for ever doubting the awesomeness of this amazing piece of music.

Top Bottom