• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
holy shirt, so many got gram MMs.

at mas i do wanna play some TS3 but someone needs to bring a multi tap (I have it on PS2). if ANYONE wants to MM in any fighter that's NOT brawl or melee (AND I ACTUALLY PLAY) i'd be down. :)

or we can just play for fun. lemme know (and it doesn't matter if i play the game or not hehe).

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Matty: lmfao. i definitely can't play that game. darnet now i have to go edit my post. :bee:

chansen: dunno what u posted. but i bet it's amazing :chuckle:

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
Lol but for real, we haven't done our Melty mm yet cuz I've pussied out of it twice. Wanna do it next time whenever we're at the same tourney?

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
haha sure we can do that. i'll play it just for u. come to the next mas tournament :)

actually i may show to syxx's (AND CUS HIM OUT hahaha) tournament. i'll play u and maybe hang out a bit.

Fidzo

Smash Rookie
Hey, I need to know how to navigate this site to find smash tourneys in the Milwaukee area. Help??? I'll even start my own if I have to...

Fidzo20@gmail.com

I main Wolf and Ike, depending on the situation.

-Ben

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I almost broke a controller today (playing fighting games online). Good thing it wasn't mine...or I would've went through with it.

BREAKING CONTROLLERS = BEST STRESS RELIEF :urg:

I share this with you all, because I love u all very very much.

No homo, hold the onions...:dizzy:

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Hey guys, myself and one other are living in the U.P. of Michigan and are wondering if you guys have any smashfests or tournaments going on anywhere between Marquette MI and Green Bay or Appleton? We've been playing a long time and have a lot of experience but we don't really have anyone to play against up here

Really only interested in the Melee scene actually

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Hey guys, myself and one other are living in the U.P. of Michigan and are wondering if you guys have any smashfests or tournaments going on anywhere between Marquette MI and Green Bay or Appleton? We've been playing a long time and have a lot of experience but we don't really have anyone to play against up here

Really only interested in the Melee scene actually
There are a few of us in The appleton area. I know 18 spikes is going to be hosting a melee circuit event in the next two months in Oshkosh, which is right around that area.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
There are a few of us in The appleton area. I know 18 spikes is going to be hosting a melee circuit event in the next two months in Oshkosh, which is right around that area.
Are there any links to threads about that tourney? I was looking around and I can't really find anything. You guys should do a smashfest/tourney in appleton some time, That would be something I would be interested in going to given the weekend.

Top Bottom