• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi friend codes Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaytX

Smash Rookie
lol yeah i have sheik as an avatar..man this sux, i havent been able to play with anyone since launch

Hiwatari

Smash Rookie
Watsup! ^_^
my brawl code is: 5112-2811-7106

I'm on the west coast.

I've sent messages to those I've added already.
PM me if you add me. Thanks

mezbomber

Smash Journeyman
I'm about to go to bed, but I'll add mine tomorrow. I'm in Minnesota, and I'll probably try adding all the US Central and Canadian Brawlers, and see how that goes. I look forward to actually seeing online play in action.

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
i was just reading through this thread and it seems that a few people are getting the brawl friend codes confused with the wii codes....
the brawl FCs are found in the game after you log into wi-fi the wii codes have nothing to do with brawl

mezbomber

Smash Journeyman
Mezbomber (Minnesota)
Brawl FC: 3609-0569-5058

I'm adding all the other US Central and Canada Brawlers...please add me.

also, my AIM is: mayorjamez
I'll try to be on that whenever I'm looking for a Brawl match. Feel free to add me on AIM, too.

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
hey 7th, just out of curiosity, after the release will you be updating the list with the new BCs?
i know the FF works pretty well but it's good to have a list to look through to find people in certain locations or to find certain people to play against since not everyone's going to be on the FF ALL the time

Mani

Smash Cadet
<--- brawl code in profile

US West

I'm always on AIM as well LAmNotABear

MRX

Smash Cadet
Add me as well. California and code is under my avi. :) Wanna have a match, just simply IM me! When IM is on, I'm usually in front of my computer.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
My Brawl FC is in my profile.

Someone PM me so we can play a match.

Pacific Northwest (Oregon).

SN3S

Smash Apprentice
My Brawl FC is in my profile.

Someone PM me so we can play a match.

Pacific Northwest (Oregon).
This is awesome. Brawl Online = I can finally play some pro players :laugh:

I'll edit my profile when I get my code. If anyone wants to play me, just drop a PM.

West Coast (California)

Wii Friend Code - 1464 4763 8666 3937

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If you want to advertise your Brawl code, go to user cp-> Edit Profile and add it there.

If you want to add someone to your game, pm them and let them know you added them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom