• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi Still Messed Up??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so I was off SSBB for year and a half now for World Of Warcraft, and now I'm bored to hell so I want to smash again.

Anyway, last time I checked wifi was very very messed up.
Are the problems fixed and can we play normaly or it's the same as it was 2 years ago?

I'm talking about impossible to find random people to play with(but you can always find a spectating match, even though these are not live streaming it's still weird), huge lagging issues etc... ?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ok, so I was off SSBB for year and a half now for World Of Warcraft, and now I'm bored to hell so I want to smash again.

Anyway, last time I checked wifi was very very messed up.
Are the problems fixed and can we play normaly or it's the same as it was 2 years ago?

I'm talking about impossible to find random people to play with(but you can always find a spectating match, even though these are not live streaming it's still weird), huge lagging issues etc... ?
Any wifi difficulties you are having are on your part.
You can find a solution for your problem here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=117317
But please, next time, use our stickied Q&A thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom