• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Wii U/3DS] February 21st Weekly IRC Tournament

Grass

Smash Lord
I was going to host a Valentine's Day tournament, but I honestly forgot to pick up the prize from the store this week. And I kinda wanted to chill this week/weekend with some friends and stuff. So I'm moving the tourney to next week. Schedule will be as follows.

Day 1 (Saturday): 3DS

Day 2 (Sunday): Wii U

Challonge link: http://challonge.com/day2wiiu

DSR is in effect!

The IRC we're using is mIRC, I recommend everyone get one. If you don't want to install it, please use Rizon.net's chat and type /join #fcsharethread, but you might have issues using PM, and I want to make sure everyone can access PMs on IRC. Details of how to get there, are in my chat. Please join the IRC to meet up with your opponent to share NNIDs/FCs.

That said I'd like to post some rules for stages.

Wii U

Starter: BF/FD/Omega/Smashville

Counters: Lylat/T&C/BF/FD/Duck Hunt/Defino/Castle Siege/Halberd

3DS

Starter: Ferox/BF/FD

Counters: Prism Tower/Yoshi/BF/FD/Omega

All games are 3 stock 8 minutes. Please report wins to the IRC.

You guys can make suggestions if you want a pot/entree fee for any of these tournaments, all pot money will go into a separate Paypal for this. No one person will have access to the pot. I will have a few people keep tabs on this Paypal to make sure no one uses it until we have our top 3.

If you guys have any questions, go ahead and leave them here and I will try to answer them. Thanks.

Last edited:

Grass

Smash Lord
Prize is an Amiibo of your choice, barring the fact I can't find it, it'll be yours.

Grass

Smash Lord
sets of best 2 out of 3 I assume?
yes

do we have to take place in both tournaments?
No

I never play a tournament of Smahs in this Forum. I already registered in this link http://challonge.com/f5zc15oq
I need Twitch account or something for join in this tournament?
No, you don't need a twitch account.

edit: damn 32 entrants is insane.

Also, everyone please join the IRC to talk to each other and friendlies are welcome before the tourney starts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom