• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii U Weeklies in the NYC Area?

Crenando

Smash Cadet
NNID
discOtter
I'm looking to get some practice and experience outside of For Glory and my less-experienced friend group. Thanks in advance.

Luis Alonso

Smash Journeyman
Let's see.

Card Quest hosts two day Smash 4 tournaments at Saturday and Sunday. It's located at Flushing, NY at the New World Plaza.

Smash Island at Staten Island has a large showing of Smash 4 players.

There's also that one Smash event in Brooklyn that's streamed by Team Sp00ky, but I forget its name.

That's all I know off the top of my head. Nebs will be coming back soon, so that will be a thing too.

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
Hey Crenando - Wii U weeklies are about to start up again at Nebulous gaming in the LES every Sunday! First event will be on 8/16, check out the tourney listing for more details. Also, Facebook links will be included soon.

TheTwistedHero

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheTwistedHero
Hey Crenando, there's a weekly brooklyn tournament starting up in the game champ in Park Slope. its new, so its not too established. there is a buy in of 5-10 bucks depending on the crowd though. still, on sundays if you want to check it out

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Hey Crenando, there's a weekly brooklyn tournament starting up in the game champ in Park Slope. its new, so its not too established. there is a buy in of 5-10 bucks depending on the crowd though. still, on sundays if you want to check it out
Heh. I heard my friend Nesstus won the last two that happened there, dominating everyone. Maybe once the tourney become heard of some better players will consider showing up..

TheTwistedHero

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheTwistedHero
Heh. I heard my friend Nesstus won the last two that happened there, dominating everyone. Maybe once the tourney become heard of some better players will consider showing up..
Nesstus is a friend of mine too, Ive personally been making semifinals pretty consistently

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Nesstus is a friend of mine too, Ive personally been making semifinals pretty consistently
Nesstus is actually my best friend. Really cocky guy with his ness/jiggs/villager/sometimes lucas though. Big mother fanboy too.
The two people he however loses to consistently are both on vacation, and they are me (Mii gunner main) and Habermas (another friend of ours, Pikachu main).
Once we both get back from vacation in about a week, expect Nesstus to get dethroned.. :awesome:

Top Bottom