• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii/Wii U

oceanic--ice

Smash Apprentice
If this year's E3 is half as good as the last one I'll be happy. But from what I gather it might be even better.

Still, can't wait till we get past these outdated TVs and enter virtual reality gaming. I give it 15 years tops.

Oh, and nintendo doesn't have just Mario and Zelda. Metroid is pretty solid. DK and Kirby are pretty much done for but I wanna see more Pikmin.

Wishlist for "Project Cafe":

-Pikmin 3
-SSB4
-New Metroid
-A real Pokemon game like Colisseum or XD
-Luigi's Mansion 2 (My favourite game overall)
-New Mario
-MH4
-Muramasa 2
-New Paper Mario
-Zelda (But I'm not expecting it anytime soon.)

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
If this year's E3 is half as good as the last one I'll be happy. But from what I gather it might be even better.

Still, can't wait till we get past these outdated TVs and enter virtual reality gaming. I give it 15 years tops.

Oh, and nintendo doesn't have just Mario and Zelda. Metroid is pretty solid. DK and Kirby are pretty much done for but I wanna see more Pikmin.

Wishlist for "Project Cafe":

-Pikmin 3
-SSB4
-New Metroid
-A real Pokemon game like Colisseum or XD
-Luigi's Mansion 2 (My favourite game overall)
-New Mario
-MH4
-Muramasa 2
-New Paper Mario
-Zelda (But I'm not expecting it anytime soon.)

They kinda just revived the good DK, and Kirby has been Solid so far. Where do you get this? Also, I think the handhelds of Pokemon are the "real games"

I agree with Monster Hunter 4, but...

They said something about working on the 3DS atm. Capcom likes to make them on handhelds because it's what JP crave. They did mention more console ones, but yeah.

UberMario

Smash Master
Kirby has at least two different games in production at the moment, it's far from dead. Same with DK.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Mario Kart or Mario Party Compilation would be nice for this new system
Mario Party Compilation would be fantastic, but is that practical space-wise?

I mean, I'm sure the N64 titles don't take much, but what about the Wii titles?

Abel1994

Smash Lord
HD oot

HD ssbb

HD remakes (lol) like old games SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE AND LUIGI MANSION!

HD modern warfare 3 (Bring on the 12 year olds from xbox to wii2 -_-)
HD console lol

HD HD!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
HD oot

HD ssbb

HD remakes (lol) like old games SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE AND LUIGI MANSION!

HD modern warfare 3 (Bring on the 12 year olds from xbox to wii2 -_-)
HD console lol

HD HD!
Wait till MW2 comes out for the Wii/Wii2. Unless Nintendo totally revamps their online system in the Wii2, a lot of game developers will resist porting their games over to the new console.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
How about an HD mic that comes with the controller with an HD better online thats similar to xbox live chat were we can join friends game and stuff :D

or a HD Naruto game were its clash of ninja with ninja storm 2 graphics :D

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
wouldnt smash have input lag on hd
HD itself doesn't cause lag. It's the displays that do, and I want to say it's not input lag, but rather display lag.

Anyway, certain TVs cause more lag than others. However, you can buy monitors that you can play HD games on without the lag, or at most 5ms of lag which probably wouldn't be enough for most people to notice as it's around 17ms that make up 1/60th of a second aka a frame in fighting game time.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Some HDTVs have a setting called frame interpolation. It sort of "fills in" extra frames to smooth out the motion more...or something, I dunno. It makes a lot HD crap look like...crap. That might account for some percieved lag.

Turning it off also makes Blu-Ray movies look much better.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Frame interpolation is an attempt at making a 25/50/30/60 fps screen deal with a 24 fps video by drawing in the missing frames rather than just duplicating the previous frames.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
I really hope Nintendo takes the Playstation 3/Xbox 360 route where you can register a username for online games rather than "friend codes" but seeing as how the 3DS has friend codes, I doubt it.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I really hope Nintendo takes the Playstation 3/Xbox 360 route where you can register a username for online games rather than "friend codes" but seeing as how the 3DS has friend codes, I doubt it.
I thought that 3DS friend codes were universal...?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
It's still a big step in the right direction. Maybe one day they'll totally get rid of friend codes and let us pick usernames like XBL/PSN/Steam.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I want Achievements. I love the ps3/360 for that. Almost 400 trophies yo.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Super smash bros has a trophy system :D

WOuld be cool if we did have our own profile like xbox live were we can type it on the internet n stuff and you can buy new wii2 and still have the same username

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Super smash bros has a trophy system :D

WOuld be cool if we did have our own profile like xbox live were we can type it on the internet n stuff and you can buy new wii2 and still have the same username
I mean like a psn/xbl type deal where it records your score. MHTri has Awards too, but that's not quite what I mean.

UberMario

Smash Master
Mario Party Compilation would be fantastic, but is that practical space-wise?

I mean, I'm sure the N64 titles don't take much, but what about the Wii titles?
There was only one Mario Party on the Wii. :(

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Sooo..... can anyone compile information that's confirmed so far?
with citation?

This thread, like almost all Cafe related news stories and articles, is a rumor storm.

In other words, anything that the Jury is still not out on?

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
If you don't know who Emily Rogers is, she's well known for posting rumors and leaks regarding Nintendo. She's not always right, but she has been the first to reveal many rumors that ended up being true. What makes this one interesting is that she's so confident in these that if they're wrong, she's never going to write again, which is pretty much all she does.

http://wii2blog.com/emily-rogers-last-wii-2-rumours-well-sort-of/#more-1589

Pikmin 3 at e3 in some form
Soul calibur 5 launch title
Smash bros being developed by a different team to the others
New and improved online
Wants to launch with a major fps
Rockstar are onboard
No hardrive
3 ubisoft launch titles

No harddrive seems....awful. But what if they're going the Cloud Storage route?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
new smash bros team eh

well i hope they know theres a big competitive scene out there and take into consideration what people want in their game

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Soul calibur 5? YAY IMA BUY THAT!

New smash team -_- this is a 50/50 because we cant say sakari now T.T
Melee and Brawl are like 2 completely diffrent game but this new brawl probably will change everything. God I hope they wont pull a fail on it and skrew up everything so that we play brawl instead of that one.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
A week away? Really? Damn I thought this was like next month

And hmmm never write again huh? Well if anything I can find SSB4 and Pikmin 3 the most reliable ones out of that ist

If the new team doesn't **** this one up, I might actually give competitive smash a twirl again (as long as lag isn't that much of an issue)

Eh, never played any Pikmin game in my life and they all look dead boring to me but I guess I can pick it up when it comes up seeing as people rave about this game and I've seen a billion people rant about how they want this game so badly

:phone:

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
new smash bros team eh

well i hope they know theres a big competitive scene out there and take into consideration what people want in their game
I'll be happy if somebody else develops the next Smash Bros. game and focuses exclusively on multiplayer both on-line and off.

finalark

SNORLAX
I wouldn't mind one single player mode like Arcade, and maybe Event mode. But aside that yeah, stop with all the 1-player crap! Subspace Emissary sucked testeballs
Melee had a good amount of single-player stuff for me. I think that they really don't need any sort of adventure mode, though.

Oh, and this time I want them to focus on balancing the characters rather than just cramming as much nonsense that will ever be used onto the disk as they can.

Top Bottom