• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

will ness be back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I hope he does come back, I not sure if he is, but if he does make a comeback they should bring him back the way he was in SSB, because if they bring him back like he was in melee which btw he had been weakened then he should not make a comeback, and I also think they should change some of his move because imo they really sucked

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
No one knows for sure. If they haven't been confirmed yet we don't know.

This will probaly be closed...

copper90

Smash Apprentice
I thought there was something said about that. If they were in SSB, they will return? I forget where I heard it though.

Fawriel

Smash Master
He so will. His moveset rocked, he just kinda had the ner-fever. Not to mention an incredibly sucky grab range that completely offset the one thing he really excelled in. But it's not like those things can't be fixed.

There's a chance that he might be replaced with a hero from the new Earthbound game, but... well, that would mostly just make him look different.

Whoever it is, unless he gets nerfed even more for some unthinkable perverse reason, I'm keeping him as a secondary. Or even main.

NukeA6

Smash Master
They had better bring him back the way he was back in 64.

He stunk in Melee and not just his playstyle. Look at the victory pose when he swings his bat. It looked cool in the N64 but it looks gay in Melee.

burrito

Smash Lord
He will be back, unless he is replaced with Lucas. Lucas is basically Ness without a hat and blonde hair, though. He would have the same moveset.

The mother series is way too popular in Japan to not be in brawl. Plus, we already know that there's going to be some Mother 3 music in Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom