• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Will Super Smash Bros. for Wii U even see the light of day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Might I ask why it is such a bad console?

Oh wait now I know why. It's bcuz Nintendo no longer aquires actual controllers to there freakin systems. The Wii was horrible. What makes them think bumping the resolution and adding a new controller scheme will make a difference. It's like they're blind to their own mistakes, or maybe they just don't even care anymore. It's pretty sad.

It's funny cuz I told my Mom I wanted the WiiU deluxe for Xmas but now I'm having second thoughts.

PS4 lookin pretty tasty right now.

Complaining about a console yet still mommy is willing to buy you one, and in return you'll probably be ungrateful?

You are exactly the reason why this world is a ****hole.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
People, come on. It's a flop, and I think it's too late for a recover. If you read media, Nintendo is not even relevant anymore. It's all about PlayStation and Xbox, Nintendo is often not even mentioned.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
People, come on. It's a flop, and I think it's too late for a recover. If you read media, Nintendo is not even relevant anymore. It's all about PlayStation and Xbox, Nintendo is often not even mentioned.
This coming from someone who fantasizes about video game characters... I'm not feeding the troll anymore.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
And the 3DS recovered from it's shaky launch and is supporting the WiiU's REALLY shakey launch in turn.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
The reason for this is because Nintendo couldn't care less about the nonexistent "console war".
That's why I love Nintendo so much: they aren't afraid to do they're own thing. While everyone else is doing the same thing, Nintendo sticks to what was successful in the past and will still prove to be successful today.
Honestly, this generation of consoles is looking to be the worst yet. The Wii U is all that I'm interested in, and the only reasons are
A. It's Nintendo
B. The amazing games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom