• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wilmington Tourny/smashfest - Time To Game

ThePerfect x1x

Smash Rookie
Yo, couple of friends and I will prob show up for this.....I show up every other Thurs / Sat to play magic and whatnot there anyways, guess I gotta get better at smash. lol The last one was entertaining so this should be good...anyways...look foward to it. Peace

PacStrife

Smash Ace
ummm I'm almost 100% sure I'm gonna be there for this. I might bring some people if not maybe my g/f and a setup? Anyways, I hope to see lots of people here and some new NC people too! Should be fun!

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
If I can make it to this, thebluedeath and I are going to money match... if you would like to bet on the match, adams will be taking bets...

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
You best make it munkey, no "if" about it.

Betting on it eh?..How will the betting work? I'm abit afraid for my fellow smashers, you're well known and I'm a nobody, so of course people will bet on you..but if they bet on you and you simply let me win, you keep the money since they lost?

lol are you planning a scam?

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
One week left exactly, cubes/tvs are needed

I believe time to game has 1 tv there...

sorry for the double post >_< !

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
One week left exactly, cubes/tvs are needed

I believe time to game has 1 tv there...

sorry for the double post >_< !

ThePerfect x1x

Smash Rookie
Time to Game has a cube and 2 tvs, prob say try to get atleast 3/4 setups going.....if people can....bring some tvs, cubes / wiis, and some extra copies of the game. Anyways, gonna be "entertaining".....till then.....take it ez.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
You best make it munkey, no "if" about it.

Betting on it eh?..How will the betting work? I'm abit afraid for my fellow smashers, you're well known and I'm a nobody, so of course people will bet on you..but if they bet on you and you simply let me win, you keep the money since they lost?

lol are you planning a scam?
****... you came so close to getting a free win.. good job..

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
If anyone has a video camera, plz bring it to record tournament matches/friendlies. thx

i have one to bring..but its semi efficiant..

Malk

Smash Champion
I'm coming to this

fresh outta mourning and armed with the WEST NC weapon of choice:
"I haven't picked up a controller in a month john john"

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Apparently someone is going through Hickory...?

If so, drop me a PM if you think you can pick 2 kids up.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Lenca, if you don't remember to go on aim on your days off, I'm going to break your thumbs!

And glad you can make it malk. Ensee, its a good time to start going, the more the better.

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
awsome, 3 ppl will be coming with me

can't wait.

stinger- hows it coming with arrangments?

ensee- decided yet?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
there better be a tourney this time no matter how many show up =P. Driving 3 hours for friendlies dont go well with me cause i dont have all that much money

vZakat

Half Genie
My parents are paranoided about me travaling with people I don't know. If they do let me go, could you give me a ride lord karn?

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
Doubles will start at either 1-2pm on saturday may12(depending on when everyone shows up), Singles will start as soon as Doubles finish.

Singles: 15$ / Doubles: 20$ per team

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Cool i will deff. be there with some peeps of mine. lenca we gotta get some fox dittos in sonn.

Also im accepting mm's against my falcon from any1

PacStrife

Smash Ace
So I can't make it to this after all. This is for personal reasons so I'm sure yall can understand. Believe me I wanted nothing more than to come to this tourney and have fun, but I can't and it's out of my control. I am soooo very sorry for this, I know alot of things might have been counting on me......... Please try not to hate me forever. sorry.......

Malk

Smash Champion
Pac, Pac, Pac, you know what happens when you miss tournaments for unavoidable reasons. You drop into the nether regions of the power rankings. That's just how it is sorry I hope you understand.

(AIDS)_E3MO

Smash Rookie
my friend finds all these nc tourments but usually so far away why do i have to live in the middel of no where

Top Bottom