• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winnipeg Mb Can March 31st: We have a scene now!

RexMaster

Smash Cadet
Mostly at UofManitoba, Winnipeg, in the smelly UMa
It's been over a month since our last event, so Saturday, March 31st, at the Science Lounge, within the Armes building at the University of Manitoba hosted by the SSGA (www.ssga.tk) we have "The March 31st Thing"!

We'll be begining at 2pm with 1v1 Smash, followed by a Street Fighter 3rd Strike Teams tourny. Time permitting, we can have a Smash 2v2 Teams event, also. 3S begins 3pm.

Entry for Smash is 5$. 3S teams is 9$/team.

Welcome to all the new smashers that've been added to the list- be sure to check out www.ssga.tk, where we've got all our details, and local scene discussion. Did I mention that the Open House Smash Finals vids have been posted?
Expected: Large Turnout for Winnipeg (>20 people, lots of yet-unknown smashers too)

See you at the SciLounge!

~Rex "Bowser McKoopa"
(For Maps or additional info, PM me. I also have an email list if you would like to be notified of future events. Next up: BaseLan13! April 4-6th!)

Top Bottom