• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winter Smashcon 2013

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
n64 won with Samus, oh cool (this woill probably be the only 64 post lol
We actually just don't bother to post about 64 on the boards since we have an LA 64 group on Facebook. We all know each other for the most part so there's never any major discussions going on.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
All the Sonic's had to play each other???

-_____-

Wait... ZOne, Rice & Lee were here??? Hmmm...

:sonic:

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Lee hop in the car thinkin bout comin to pcola on the 24th you to curlz! haven't seen ya'll La goons in a minute lol

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
We actually just don't bother to post about 64 on the boards since we have an LA 64 group on Facebook. We all know each other for the most part so there's never any major discussions going on.
It might be useful to bring up said topics in our n64 discussion. There are people on our board that are always interested in 64.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
I frequent the 64 boards (usually reading, not posting), but quite a few of the LA 64 players do not. Tbh, some of them just don't enjoy it. I would daresay that some have been treated not so well there before.

Uncle Kenny posted a Mario video he wanted critiqued there (recently, might I add) and I don't think anyone ever responded to it. While it wasn't harsh, that lack of recognition probably doesn't make him want to try posting another video for critique. I personally would prefer harsh critique to being ignored.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Same thing happened to me in the Sonic boards a few times.

I know that feel bros. ;_;

Top Bottom