• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WINTERFEST Housing w/ HBOX thread!!!!! COME FRIDAY AFTER 4 PM!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I can officially house anyone and everyone for this.

My parents will be in South Florida from the 18-20th. Which equals perfect.

IF YOU NEED HOUSING CALL ME AT 407-488-0510.

NOTE: I HAVE ANOTHER CONCERT ON THE 17TH AT 6 OR 7PM - TRY NOT TO MAKE PLANS TO ARRIVE AT THAT TIME!!!!

THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC

BECAUSE I'M APPARENTLY ALREADY HOUSING

MANGO
M2K
ALLY
GMONEY
PB&J
DAISEY + BF
HBOX (LOL)

ETC ETC

HYPE

note: if you NEED a ride to the tournament all three days, YOU are RESPONSIBLE for providing GOOD GAS MONEY. I'm not paying for your rides. I'm not charging for housing this time either, so PLEASE pay gas money... I should have a decent number of rides.

:chuckle:

ADDRESS: 3418 Amaca Circle
32837 Orlando FL
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
i've never heard of hungrybox.

who is that?

does he know how to do wavedash and stuff :?

:087::065::043:

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Could my bro and I stay there on saturday night? We might not but to be able to drive down on saturday night instead of sunday morning would be great.

Fair warning we are black.....

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
super lol @ fair warning we are black hahah

so I've never met you Hbox and I live like 7 hours from this. but if EverlastingYay and any other SC is willing to help me with gas money I'd be willing to go to this, with your permission of course.

We'll see what Yay says about it : )

and on this same note, I would be willing to help some NC bros get there if I happen to be on their way!

ps : I'll MM you as a sort of payment (trust me, it's basically handing you money rofl)

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
super lol @ fair warning we are black hahah

so I've never met you Hbox and I live like 7 hours from this. but if EverlastingYay and any other SC is willing to help me with gas money I'd be willing to go to this, with your permission of course.

We'll see what Yay says about it : )

and on this same note, I would be willing to help some NC bros get there if I happen to be on their way!

ps : I'll MM you as a sort of payment (trust me, it's basically handing you money rofl)
Like I said, I'd be willing to tag along RC.

Same goes for me Hbox, you can take my money all day. I'm pretty much another random scrub that you can ****. :/

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yo hbox, can five people (including me) get some housing here : ], ill be driving there myself, might bring melee+brawl setups PLUS a tv.

edit:
ill call you tomorrow.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
how many people can stay at your place, hbox?

pretty much all of GA wants to house with you. including people not in the smash community :o

null55

Smash Master
hungrybox, mad benevolent. mad thinks he's funny. little ****...

hungrybox

Smash Legend
how many people can stay at your place, hbox?

pretty much all of GA wants to house with you. including people not in the smash community :o
This is gonna be ridiculuous.

BTW:

RULES: (please bear with me there's gonna be SO many people here)

1. No sleeping in my parent's bedroom. Everywhere else is okay.
2. No drugs (smashers are weird sometimes *cough*TECZERO*cough*)
3. No parking on the grass...make room for cars; people are going to have to walk from their car a bit sometimes.
4. Noise is not an issue, but LET ME ****ING SLEEP. I'm entering Winterfest too, you know.
5. Showers: I don't want to have to charge for them...but if one person takes a shower, EVeryone will want to take one...I'll figure it out later.
6. Rides: Still an issue...bring gas money....lol

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Thanks a whole lot for this Hbox even if I don't end up being able to come, the offer is still really nice for everyone.

If I do make it, I request lots of friendlies with you. I've known you across a forum for too **** long not to do it. Well, not "know" but... you know. that sounds stupid wtf.

South Carolina is working out a carpool right now, I guess I'll PM you/ call you whatever when we're set. thanks again, too good. I promise to help look out for the houses well being too (I plunged a stopped up toilet at someone's house tourney in North Carolina once lol ****)

hungrybox

Smash Legend
HOUSING UPDATE:

If you want housing PLEASE come after 4PM on the Friday of the tournament.

Also, due to the MASSIVE number of people who need housing and the EXTREMELY POSSIBLE extra costs as a result, (I really don't want to but I have to) expect a $5 HOUSING fee

NO, I am NOT greedy, I'm just a guy having 30+ PEOPLE staying at his house for 3 DAYS.
So PLEASE.

No johns.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
hey hbox(juan) man thank you again for the housing ;) (my friend wolf called ya today). teach me melee. hook me up in all seriousness

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
For those of you planning on staying at Hbox's house for Winterfest 2009...

Please be considerate and offer to pay a housing fee of at $5. If you do not have $5 to donate to house yourself ( ie: shower, food, warmth, and a roof) you have no business at Winterfest. I will speak to Hbox about who did and did not donate for housing. Please help him out as he is looking to help you out.

And yes, if you sleep there, you pay. And the shower situation...Hbox, i suggest you charge a $1 fee to take a shower. We need these guys nice and fresh before the event. :)

Thanks,

mnitg

Top Bottom