• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masky

Smash Master
OK **** it... we will do registration at the door. I web admin is screwing up the site horribly. So registration pre registration is not needed. We will take the money at the door. This simply means everyone will pay a consistant $20 door fee. If u have a set-up then u will receive the proper discount. Sorry for the problems. Now... this means all smashers must arrive before 5pm friday to register at the door. This will give us the proper time to create brackets and all that good stuff... see u soon guys!
it's very inconvenient to require people who would only be attending for the events on Sunday to be required to arrive 5pm on Friday...

nevershootme

Smash Master
alright. I'm officially housing half of TX... sorta...

Dphat, DMG, Gea, and Gnes.

for anyone else wanting to ask me for housing, it's very very impossible folks for me to do so since i can only carry 4 passengers in my car and myself. if you are driving, i will see about something about it...

Pi

Smash Hero
omg why am I juss seeing this now ._.
I'm gonna go risk an infraction by posting this in the melee discussion section
wish me luck!!
Also I can bring a setup
Not sure how big the TV is, but it's not small, I'd say 15/17"
I'll bring a Wii, I'll bring brawl and melee as well so whichever one is needed
name; Jason Thomann
email; knihThink@gmail.com (also my msn)
age; 18
cell; 407-462-2531

Smash Master
You guys have Doc listed twice. I'm not sure if that's a typo; just thought I'd point it out.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Well i want to money match a lot of people, and i don't have a job. If i beat you the first MM we can do another 10$ to make it a 20$ lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom