• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-!-

Smash Lord
Yes add Naples to the List:

1. Sheikssbm
2. M!Xcoatl
3. Emo^Wolf
4. VTEC
5. DewDaDash
6. ******
7. Gato
8. F-18

idk who else is missing... maybe SmashMac and shiz... doubt SpeedN will go???

-!-

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
This is must attend tourney if you live in Florida... and for the rest of the US... its still a must attend!

Esca

Smash Champion
Guys, Texas may need housing.

As of right now, it's Xyro, myself, and cy.

But we're gonna be rollin' 5 deep prolly. So it'll end up being either gnes/razer/dphat/ some other pro from our state as well as xyro n i, and then hopefully Trela. Hell we could even pick up Lee Martin.

We'll work stuff out.

mnitg

Smash Apprentice

But we're gonna be rollin' 5 deep prolly. So it'll end up being either gnes/razer/dphat/ some other pro from our state as well as xyro n i, and then hopefully Trela. Hell we could even pick up Lee Martin.

We'll work stuff out.
Hey guys,

I would suggest you get a hotel. The Money you will each pay to stay at someones house. (gas, to and from venue, food, electricty, and fee for housing) u will end up paying less for a hotel if all of texas splits 1 room. PLUS, if u get a hotel u dont have to pay for gas, u can eat whatever you want, and ur right upstairs from the venue. This will also give u access to the smashfest in the venue after all the players leave each night. This will HELP u out bcuz u can drive straight to the venue and not worry about anyone else. A hotel is $64 per night for 2 nights, if 6 of u split that. its $21 each. That perfect! And u have convenience!!! Please consider this, it makes much more sense!!!

THIS GOES TO EVERY OUT OF STATE CREW THAT IS COMING!!! STOP LOOKING FOR HOUSING BECAUSE THE HOTEL IS CHEAPER!!!

RATED

Smash Lord
do Puertoricans count in the Special on entry and that stuff? bcuz I am planing to go maybe, maybe this week and decide to go or not but I have like a 85% of going. I will preregister in the web when I get the total YES this week.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
any housin updates for canada?

btw anyone flyin from ec,what are the price of tickets to here?,my friend gets tickets to ec for mad cheap im thinking of flying to EC then FL idk if that would even work but msg back thanks

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
do Puertoricans count in the Special on entry and that stuff? bcuz I am planing to go maybe, maybe this week and decide to go or not but I have like a 85% of going. I will preregister in the web when I get the total YES this week.
No puerto ricans do not count on the out of country deal. Sorry. Its not too far away even though u are on another island, and I appreciate the support and I would still like you to register and everything. THANK SO MUCH for the support

does that mean I have to charge for housing now?
No juan, you dont have to, but it would be smart if you did. especially if you are cooking and providing rides. So to avoid all of this stuff, I would like for u and everyone on the boards to encourage people to split rooms in the hotel with 6 people. It comes out to $21 per person for the weekend. Its a really good deal. Please encourage others to get hotels.

any housin updates for canada?

btw anyone flyin from ec,what are the price of tickets to here?,my friend gets tickets to ec for mad cheap im thinking of flying to EC then FL idk if that would even work but msg back thanks

Hey Toronto Joe, I know you guys are looking for housing but like I said to alot of other people. Its MUCH MUCH easier to get a hotel room. Its not for my sake. It does not benefit us what so ever. So im not encouraging u for this reason. I want things to run as smoothly as possible, avoiding late players, money issues and things like that. Please look into u and the whole canada getting a hotel room.

Frames

DI
THIS GOES TO EVERY OUT OF STATE CREW THAT IS COMING!!! STOP LOOKING FOR HOUSING BECAUSE THE HOTEL IS CHEAPER!!!
ok as the host i should probably comment on this...housing is always cheaper because housing is usually free...of course people should tip and help out with expenses...but honestly a hotel is only cheaper for the guy who would've had to house lol

hungrybox...charge money if u honestly need too...if it gets to a point where u have more expenses than u normally would then charge but if not then dont...nobody else does lol

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Thats pretty scaring...Mr. 3rd best in FL....right?

If I'll have the money we can definitely mm. I just don't know about 20 right now :p.

I would like to see you vs gnes though.
Lol he sucks razer, don't worry about it, i **** him all the time.

With all your pikachu knowledge (and almost beating anther) you must play me in several friendlies!

2nLio

Smash Journeyman

We'll work stuff out.
any way we can get santi and jerm to come :toonlink:

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace

We'll work stuff out.
Lee Martin needs to come, that sexy man.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
any way we can get santi and jerm to come :toonlink:
Im considering this, but probably wont go, unless I win a tournament or something. Which also probably wont happen lol. Need to save up for pound and no koast.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm trying to persuade some people in my school who think they are good to come over here lol.

Trela

Smash Lord
It would be nice to go to this...

...but I gotta win money first lol. I also doubt my mom would let me go to this. Sweet.

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
It would be nice to go to this...

...but I gotta win money first lol. I also doubt my mom would let me go to this. Sweet.
Hey if you can read up on earlier posts in this thread, there is a whole group of smashers coming from texas. Maybe if u can go, u can catch a ride with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom