• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor

Smash Journeyman
back in the day, ppl would go to tournaments just to see ken and isai. now, ppl run away from mango. LULZZZ

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Ok if u

stop bairing and throwing random aeirals for once in ur life and get good at melee

and then MAYBE well talk

=D
Daaaaamn hungrybox got ****ed up!

Where u @?

Also, Still accepting MMs (Samus vs anybody or fox vs falcon in melee, pikachu vs anybody in brawl)

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
Well, its been a while since I have been on the boards but this event is looking extremely huge. I thank everyone hyping it up on the boards and the support we have had so far. SO witht hat being said, in 2010 we have a super super SUPER special plan of events going down for the entire smash community!!!! DETAILS COMING SOON!!!

PB&J

Smash Hero
ok..i got u son..but u should convince mango.plus u will stay with frames and the temp is nice in dec so yeah,

but if he still doesnt want to go ill find u a good teammate

CO18

Smash Hero
Maybe if we all make threads here in tournament listings Titled STICKY VSA WINTERFEST THREAD.

It will get their attention.

PB&J

Smash Hero
With who? The only one I can really practice is Kage, and it's hard getting to him so it's heh pointless for now.
just practice your tech skill and study vids..darkriain,hax, and scar nuff said

they will motivate u..u are extremely smart so i now u playing melee will surpass alot of people with learning it..

oh i have to interview u here..remind me

redhalberd- good stuff ..i heard u beasted brawl gigs..come to halloween bash , they have 4 bonus pot for top 4

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
am I getting a free flight to this, or what's going on? I kinda remember someone saying I could get a free flight to this. If so I'll def go to this over R3 instead of having to think about it

Ally - you can practice by yourself and get decent practice, not as good as people but it is still better than nothing

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
am I getting a free flight to this, or what's going on? I kinda remember someone saying I could get a free flight to this. If so I'll def go to this over R3 instead of having to think about it

Ally - you can practice by yourself and get decent practice, not as good as people but it is still better than nothing
You will get a free flight with the winnings you will make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom